BUGLELK 26-Jun-12
leo17 26-Jun-12
Tracker 27-Jun-12
BUGLELK 27-Jun-12
Browtine 29-Jun-12
city hunter 29-Jun-12
26-Jun-12

BUGLELK's Link
We just renewed for our 3rd year as a Gold Sponsor on Bowsite and just wanted to say thank you to all the Bowsiters who have supported us the past couple of years! We use a lot of different avenues for marketing, but there is no doubt the best results come from being associated with the Bowsite!

We have been able to expand our Store this year and have added more quality hunting gear. In addition to Sitka Gear, Bugling Bull Game Calls, and Heads Up Decoy, we also now offer gear from Tenzing packs, Havalon Knives, Caribou Game Bags, Contour cameras, as well as 160 Lumen headlamps, flashlights, and more! Our goal is to provide quality, proven 'Gear for the Hunt'.

To say thank you to our friends at Bowsite, we are pleased to offer a discount code for a limited time this summer. To take advantage of the discount, simply enter the code 'BOWSITE10' when you are checking out.

Thanks again for the past 24 months. We're excited to continue to be a part of the Bowsite again this year!

Many thanks, Corey Jacobsen Elk101.com - Extreme Elk Magazine

26-Jun-12
Thanks Corey! I am needing to pickup a few things so it will come in handy. Keep up the good work with Elk101.

Matt

26-Jun-12
Corey - killing me man! I just placed an order yesterday with you. :(

26-Jun-12
Corey, how about some tshirts and decals with the new aggressive elk101 logo I've seen in The future?

26-Jun-12

BUGLELK's embedded Photo
BUGLELK's embedded Photo

BUGLELK's Link
trkyslr,

We have the new Elk101 "Confidence" T-shirts with the new logo...

26-Jun-12
What!?! And I just ordered dang it!!!

26-Jun-12
Where have those been hiding? Haha

26-Jun-12
Corey, are the shirts 100% cotton or mix?....... That way I know what size to order

26-Jun-12
Chris, I wear a XL in case you were wondering...

;-)

26-Jun-12
They are Gildan Ultra Cotton shirts...100% pre-shrunk cotton.

Many thanks, Corey

26-Jun-12
Thanks, I just placed an order.

27-Jun-12
Thanks for the offer. I just placed my first order with you all. How are those game bags they look pretty nice.

27-Jun-12

BUGLELK's Link
Tracker,

The Caribou Gear Game Bags are very high quality synthetic material. They breathe and wick moisture as good as anything I've found. You will get several uses out of them for sure!

Many thanks, Corey

29-Jun-12
I just placed an order for some Sitka pants & jacket and saved nearly $46 on the set. Best price I found when you combine with free shipping and I shopped around quite a bit before buying. Thanks, Corey, for a really nice benefit!

29-Jun-12
ok

• Sitka Gear