spotsorbetter 24-Mar-14
WapitiBob 24-Mar-14
Whip 24-Mar-14
StickFlicker 24-Mar-14
Whip 25-Mar-14
Lv2hnt 25-Mar-14
WapitiBob 25-Mar-14
24-Mar-14
I swear I have seen this somewhere in the past, but can't seem to find it now for the life of me. It's there a place on the AZ website that shows how many points were required in each unit to have a chance in the max point pool? I know that many of the better units require max points, but am looking for what that number was in the past for units we are considering.

24-Mar-14
you can pay for it here hunterstrailhead.com

24-Mar-14
Isn't it available somewhere on the AZ website? I know there are places to buy the info, but it must be available if you know where to look isn't it?

The fee based places are generally simply compiling publicly available info and putting it into a format that is all in one place. Can't believe they have access to some kind of top secret data.

I've paid for services like HF and Eastman's in the past, but generally the data is all from the state websites. Just can't seem to find what I think I have seen in the past in this case.

24-Mar-14
Whip, It's on the AZ site. I looked at the data a couple of months ago. I'll try to find it again and send you the link.

24-Mar-14

WapitiBob's Link
http://www.azgfd.gov/eservices/BonusPointProcess.shtml

24-Mar-14
Thanks Bob - that is exactly what I was looking for. Kind of buried in the website, but just need to know where to look. THANKS!

24-Mar-14
Yeah, the search engine on the G&F website leaves a LOT to be desired. I'm not sure I've ever successfully used it to find what I was looking for on the site.

25-Mar-14
The link Bob posted has what I was looking for. But did the hunt codes change for this year? The number of tags issued for the unit I am looking at don't seem to match up.

Does anyone still have a copy of the 2013 application book? I'm looking for the hunt code for the Sept Archery hunt in unit 7W.

This year's book shows that hunt as code 3129, but the bonus pass results on Bob's link shows 39 tags issued in the bonus pass. That would be more than the 20%that it should be so I'm guessing I am looking at the wrong hunt code.

Thanks for all the help getting this figured out!

25-Mar-14
Last year that hunt # was 3128 ...

25-Mar-14
hunt codes change almost every year. shoot me your email whip.

• Sitka Gear