BUGLELK 01-Apr-14
SteveB 01-Apr-14
Bownarrow 01-Apr-14
406elkchasr 06-Apr-14
25-Mar-14

BUGLELK's embedded Photo
BUGLELK's embedded Photo

BUGLELK's Link
Do you need a reason to subscribe to Extreme Elk Magazine? This issue would be a great time if you aren't already a subscriber, especially if you're a D.I.Y., OTC elk hunter.

Research editor Ron Niziolek compiled a ton of information for our 'OTC State-by-State Comparison', and summarizes where, when, and how when it comes to hunting OTC units. This feature is complete with maps showing all areas open to OTC/General elk hunting, as well as season dates, costs, and enough info and motivation to get you started.

Plus, the Summer issue is packed full of other informative and features such as:

*Pre-Season Scouting by Corey Jacobsen *Elk Hunting in Bear Country by Josh Boyd *The Shadow Effect by Randy Burtis

And don't forget the exciting D.I.Y. elk hunting adventures like:

*The Brotherhood (Cover Story) by Kody Kellom *All In A Day's Work (Alberta, Canada) by Pierre Tessier *A Tale of Two Tags (Part 2) by Dan Jordan

...and lots more!

If you subscribe by next Tuesday (April 1), you'll receive the Summer issue later in April. Click the attached link to subscribe today!

25-Mar-14
You sold me long time ago Corey! Great mag!

25-Mar-14
I've put this off long enough. Just sent in my subscription order. Thanks for the nudge !

25-Mar-14
Thanks Whip, you picked a great issue to jump in on!

25-Mar-14
Done and done. Buglelk do you produce the magazine?

25-Mar-14
I bought in last fall. Glad I did!! Well worth the money!!!!

25-Mar-14
I gotta renew, would prefer to just call in. Can I do this Corey?

25-Mar-14
Bought mine and 30 days dvd earlier today.

25-Mar-14
One of the best out there. I can't see a reason not to have a subscription.

25-Mar-14
Probably subscribed out far enough I'll wait for the reminder to renew. Great Magazine!Bob.

25-Mar-14
Great magazine. I have been a subscriber from day one. If you are not a subscriber you should be, Well worth the money.

26-Mar-14
Just renewed, thanks for a great magazine Corey.

26-Mar-14
thanks for an awesome magazine! Loving every page of it

26-Mar-14
First I get a preview email from you and now I see this thread.

Quit teasing me and send it to me!

Great magazine. Keep up the great work, I've still got a lot to learn before my first elk hunt in 2015.

God Bless!

26-Mar-14
I renewed this morning.

26-Mar-14
+1 Above Timber; worth every cent

For a newbie like me, every issue is full of information and "how to's"...even the rifle hunts ;-)

Keep up the great work Corey and the rest of Team EE

Kenneth (a British Bowhunter and Proud of It)

PS If you are looking for an agent in the UK, let me know; my rates are very reasonable! LOL :-D

26-Mar-14
I have every issue! LOVE it!

26-Mar-14
I need to renew! Great mag

26-Mar-14
Easily the best magazine out there period! The articles are full of great advice and insight from avid elk hunters. The only downside is waiting for the next issue to arrive. The digital subscription is a plus. I take it with me on the plane and read via my ipad/phone. Looking forward to the Summer Issue next month. Corey and the guys do a great job in selecting the most exciting and informative elk hunting stories.

27-Mar-14
Bought mine and 30 days dvd earlier today.

27-Mar-14
How would this mag rate when it comes to gear and backcountry how-to articles. I dont care to read about a persons hunt so much.

Also, if I get the digital version can I d/l and save the issue or articles or just view?

27-Mar-14

27-Mar-14
I just bought in for the first time. Sounds like something I'll enjoy.

28-Mar-14
Ok, I bit. Figure ALL of you guys couldn't be shills for the mag.

28-Mar-14
Always smile when I open the ole mail box and see the issue arrived! Keep up the great work Corey and staff

28-Mar-14
Each issue contains a good balance of 'how-to- articles with 'there I was at full draw/cross-hair in place...' articles

28-Mar-14
Got my subscription yesterday after seeing this thread, looking forward to reading the magazine.

30-Mar-14
Got my copy of "30 Days" yesterday. It was well done, I enjoyed it. Its nice to see hunting videos that your average guy can relate to, all diy public land where the experience dictates the trophy not the size of the rack.

30-Mar-14
Got my copy of "30 Days" yesterday. It was well done, I enjoyed it. Its nice to see hunting videos that your average guy can relate to, all diy public land where the experience dictates the trophy not the size of the rack.

31-Mar-14
If you liked '30 Days' 406elkchaser, then you'll also enjoy 'Uncommon Ground'

31-Mar-14
Ive got that one too, and you're right I do enjoy it.

31-Mar-14

THEBUGLER's Link
"How would this mag rate when it comes to gear and backcountry how-to articles. I dont care to read about a persons hunt so much. Also, if I get the digital version can I d/l and save the issue or articles or just view?"

MuleyFever, We cover a wide variety of gear reviews, and in every issue Josh Boyd's "Into the Backcountry" covers backcountry hunting topics. We also have several other features in each issue dedicated to elk hunting education to complement the entertaining stories.

The digital subscription gives you a 1 year all access pass to current AND PAST issues in your subscription. You must log in to view as you cant save them to your PC.......

Check out my link to see past featured topics

Bowsite sponsor-

Dirk Durham Extreme Elk magazine-Elk101.com

01-Apr-14

BUGLELK's Link
Just a reminder....today's the last day to subscribe and receive the Summer issue, which will be hitting mailboxes in approximately 3 weeks!

Many thanks, Corey Jacobsen Elk101.com - Extreme Elk Magazine

01-Apr-14
Just signed up Corey!

01-Apr-14
I am a subscriber. Great publication and well worth the money.

Kelly

06-Apr-14
Ive got that one too, and you're right I do enjoy it.

• Sitka Gear