Knothead 06-Apr-14
MathewsMan 06-Apr-14
Teeton 06-Apr-14
01-Apr-14
April Fools LOL!

01-Apr-14
Good one!

01-Apr-14
As of last night they were still happy to take $840 bucks for an Elk and Deer preference point:)

01-Apr-14
yea the wife warned me this kind of thing would happen today. Haha

01-Apr-14
All species for me are already at Zero- except elk which are approaching 20.

01-Apr-14
That made my heart skip a beat. After the crazy gun stuff last year I actually thought it may be true. Bought mine. 5 elk and mulie points now.

Just curious on Pronghorn. Any reason to keep buying points? I have 3 of them and have never heard of anyone needing more than 2. Are there any prime trophy units where I would need more than that, or am I just loaning CO my money for nothing more than to keep the ones I have? Only reason I bought one for them this year is because I didn't last year and didn't want to lose the 2 I had. Figured I'd buy one every other year until I finally freed up time to go out for a hunt.

01-Apr-14
Points stay on file unless you go ten y years in a row without applying. Page 7 of the big game booklet.

03-Apr-14
cnelk: God'll get you for that! :)

03-Apr-14
They eliminated my 18 elk points last year.

Now hoping they eliminate a bunch of sheep or moose points this year

06-Apr-14
Mathews man did you apply with 20 you should draw this year.

06-Apr-14
The unit i used to elk hunt took a stupid amount of points to draw for pronghorn if I remember right I want to say it was like 10 points or something like that but not to sure of the exact number

06-Apr-14
LOL got me to click and its 4/6

06-Apr-14
I fell for it on the 1st. Still wish it was true.

If they went to bonus points instead of preference points a lot more people would get in the game. Until then, we'll just hope and get excited when we see these April Fools jokes.

06-Apr-14
No, we should be able to draw 2 this year, but PP only for dad and I as we are hunting Caribou in Sept

06-Apr-14
Yeah!! he got me too.. *&^%#@! Ed

• Sitka Gear