Buckiller 07-Apr-14
Rock 07-Apr-14
patdel 07-Apr-14
Vids 07-Apr-14
Doubleforky 07-Apr-14
cnelk 07-Apr-14
365 outdoors 08-Apr-14
07-Apr-14
So this year was the first me and a buddy put in for a Colorado elk point, I have two questions.

1) after applying I got the transaction number, is this all you get? I was expecting a confirmation email or something, basically how do you know you got a point, will it be with the refund?

2) not a huge deal but when do you guys usually get the refund back?

Thanks for any info

07-Apr-14
It will be on the check stub with your refund check.

07-Apr-14
I think my refund came about mid June last year. You can log on Colorado's website and check your points any time.

07-Apr-14
On the CDPW website, under big game, there is a link for Draw Results and Preference Points. Go there and input your information and it will tell you how many points you have. It won't be updated until after they run the draw which should be in mid to late May.

Like stated above, it will also be on the check stub when you receive that, usually June sometime.

07-Apr-14
You don't get a confirmation e-mail all you get is the transaction # after you apply, refund in June

07-Apr-14
Your refund will depend if you selected 'Leftover Draw' or not on your application.

If you did, you get the refund AFTER the Leftover Draw takes place.

If you didnt, you will get it in June

08-Apr-14
I keep detailed records on all my apps and refunds. Colorado refunds as follows:

2013 - June 3, 2013 2012 - June 1, 2012 2011 - June 17, 2011

16th year of counting points I have had a lot of time.

• Sitka Gear