cmbbulldog 11-Jul-14
Call'em N 12-Jul-14
brunse 12-Jul-14
Mike Schlegel 12-Jul-14
brunse 12-Jul-14
WesHunts 14-Jul-14
Whackmaster B 17-Jul-14
11-Jul-14
I'm looking for a recommendation on a reputable guide/outfitter for Wyoming this fall. My dad & brother plus 2 others all put in and drew the special NR general tag and are playing catch up to find a reputable and reasonable guide/outfitter for late archery/early rifle this year. I haven't hunted Wyoming and can't recommend anyone myself, which is why I am asking for any thoughts yall have. If any of you have good experiences that you wouldn't mind sharing, I'd be grateful. PM or respond.

Thanks in advance.

11-Jul-14

Elk_Thumper's Link
Call Rob with NON TYPICAL OUTFITTERS.

That crew will work their butt off to you the animal you want.

http://www.nontypicaloutfitters.org

11-Jul-14

Bowboy's Link
I recommend triple three outfitters.

11-Jul-14
I second the vote for triple three outfitters. Great outfit, they will take care of you.

11-Jul-14
Rob Wylie has better deer hunts than elk. That's what he focuses on really.

11-Jul-14
Triple 3 outfitters

12-Jul-14
Trefren Outfitters

12-Jul-14
I spend a lot of time in boulder basin. I worked with Carl sauerwein who bought the camp about fifteen years ago I think. He is a top notch hunter/guide. They killed a huge bull last year I think. They get some migrating Yellowstone bulls in there. Worth checking out.

Boulder Basin Outfitters. Area 59. Not sure if its general or draw. Sorry.

12-Jul-14
Lee Livingston, Livingston Outfitters, Cody, WY. Experienced with bowhunters.

12-Jul-14
Lee and Wes are both good hunters for sure. It's a "western" outfit for sure!! Not sure if Wes works much for his brother though.

14-Jul-14
Thanks to all for the input. They have the general tag for elk and Region W for mule deer so they are restricting their outfit to region W. I'll pass all of this information along. As always, bowsite has been generous to me. Thanks!

17-Jul-14
Big Horn Outfitters...hands down. Big Horns so the General tag is not good for anything other than 36....but the guys are great, have great success and reasonable rates. Can't beat hunting guides that spend all summer in the mountains finding elk.

• Sitka Gear