Jaquomo 17-Jul-14
IdyllwildArcher 17-Jul-14
smarba 17-Jul-14
MTNRCHR 17-Jul-14
SlipShot 17-Jul-14
fubar racin 17-Jul-14
dagga boy 20-Jul-14
16-Jul-14
After doing a ton of research on google earth, I was wondering if anyone has ever seen actual animals after zooming in close. Anyone?

16-Jul-14
After doing a ton of research on google earth, I was wondering if anyone has ever seen actual animals after zooming in close. Anyone?

16-Jul-14
Just Cows and horses.

17-Jul-14
GE is great for getting a lay of the land and running mileages. I would never rely on this over time on the terrain.

17-Jul-14
Guys have posted photos of elk on here from GE.

I spotted our camp on there with a previous view, and right now have visibility to a bunch of camps in the units I'm scouting since the view was from September 4th, 2012 I flew all the open roads and pinned as many as I could locate. I can also see cows at a waterhole and on an open hillside.

17-Jul-14
This question was asked about 8-9 months ago I'd guess. It generated a bunch of responses, you might search for it on Google.

I saw a herd of 8-9 on the CO flattops in unit 24, but that was 4 or 5 yrs ago and the photo was updated/changed.

I also saw 2 elk in WY.

Two times for literally hundreds of hours looking at elk country on GE.

17-Jul-14

smarba's embedded Photo
smarba's embedded Photo
Never had until a month ago looking around in WY!

I saw some cattle in one area, which I had never seen before, and then found these critters in a finger meadow. Since one has white rump I'm thinking have to be elk.

Carl

17-Jul-14
Probably Sasquach ...

17-Jul-14
Yes, I found several in the area I hunt

17-Jul-14
Uses to be a pic on Google earth of a huge blob of elk on a super secret spot in a otc co unit lol silly people can't see the trees on the back side They just keep driving

20-Jul-14
If you want to see something cool, try Google Maps Street View, Southwest corner of Fountain Terrace and Main St in Lewistown Montana. There's a muley doe standing on the lawn of the Sunset Motel.

• Sitka Gear