buzz mc 25-Jul-14
TODDY 25-Jul-14
Bowboy 25-Jul-14
Smtn10PT 30-Jul-14
Cheesehead Mike 30-Jul-14
Barty1970 30-Jul-14
22-Jul-14

BUGLELK's Link
The Fall issue of Extreme Elk Magazine shipped last week, so you should start seeing it hit mailboxes later this week and next week.

For those who are waiting anxiously, we have uploaded some content from this issue onto www.ExtremeElk.com.

Let us know what you think of the Fall issue once it arrives, and good luck in the elk woods this fall!

Many thanks, Corey Jacobsen Extreme Elk Magazine

22-Jul-14
Oh well, still can't wait.....

22-Jul-14
Got mine in the mail the other day Corey. Always love the issue right before archery and really appreciated the little bit of extra content in this one to help get ready!! This issue had some really great stories in it and some really great lessons about keeping mentally tough and driving on. Always been the one thing I've had to work on every season. As always great issue and thanks for putting out such a great magazine!! Definitely my favorite!

22-Jul-14
Got mine yesterday, did the first quick review of pics only, lots of nice bulls!

22-Jul-14
Got it! Read the entire thing on a 5 hour flight. Great articles. I have been excited all Spring and Summer for the Fall Archery OTC Elk Hunt and now after reading the fall edition I cannot sleep! Thanks again for an exceptional magazine.

22-Jul-14
Just got mine....sat in the post office lot for 30 min. and skimmed through. I don't even try to wait til I get home anymore, every issue is better than the last!

22-Jul-14
Your best issue, yet. Received yesterday and couldn't decide which article to read first! I'd like to save it to read as motivation when hunting next month, but I know it will be read well before the Utah opener.

22-Jul-14
Mine was in the box yesterday, just had time to scan, can't wait for this evening... do not disturb!!!

22-Jul-14
The readersin the UK are waiting [tho not very patiently]...looking forward to another great issue

22-Jul-14
Don't feel bad fellas... I am in the magazine and still have not seen the issue.... nor do I even know the title of my article.... I am having trouble waiting..... tomorrow maybe in Wisconsin?

22-Jul-14

22-Jul-14
Great article Swamp Buck! Congrats on a awesome OTC bull!

22-Jul-14
Hope its this week cause i leave for oregon sunday till the 10 to pay the bills. Need some bathroom reading material at 5 am before I so skiing.

23-Jul-14
Swamp Buck,

If I post up a screenshot of the title page of your story, will that spoil it for you?

23-Jul-14
Thanks Corey, If I didn't know it was in my mailbox right now I would take that offer. But at this point I would like to see it for myself in person. I have had a huge smile on my face all day knowing today is the day.

Thanks again for the great work you do!

23-Jul-14
Haha...no worries, that's why I asked first!

23-Jul-14
Hopefully i'll get mine today

23-Jul-14
Was anxious to read some EE. I wanted to get more fired up about my upcomming hunts. Grabbed my spring issue. It said my suscription had expired. Man was I bummed. I did something wrong on the computor when I tried to renew. Emailed Cory, he was in contact with me in a heart beat. Got things straitened out. My error. Many "Thanks Corey" Your mazazine helps keeps us fired up

24-Jul-14
Thank you Corey! I am truly BLESSED! Or as my friends and family call it, born with a horseshoe up my ...

24-Jul-14
I somehow managed to let my subscription lapse. I think I glanced at the renewal back in the spring when my wife said "do you want this?" and must have assumed it was another offer from Eastmans since I stopped subscribing to that a while ago. I picked up the summer. issue off the shelf and will have to do the same for this issue. &$@*&!

24-Jul-14
Swamp, read your article, very nice.

Is it possible I got my copy before Robb?:)

24-Jul-14
Swamp Buck, great article and awesome bull. Lots of bowsiters from Wisconsin were punching elk tags last fall. Congrats and best of luck this September.

25-Jul-14
Got mine yesterday. Sorry Swamp, I read Les's article first!

Thanks for a great mag Corey!

25-Jul-14
Thanks everyone!

Understandable Z, those flowing golden locks sure are eye catching. ;)

25-Jul-14
Thanks Brian, we had a great hunt!

Looking forward to your article when I get my magazine Swamp!

I think we should have a new rule, Corey should have to get all of the contributors a copy before everyone else :)

Thanks for a great mag Extreme Elk!

25-Jul-14
still waiting ??????

25-Jul-14
Showed up in East TN today. This is my first issue and after leafing through it, it looks awesome.

25-Jul-14
Dear USPS, What gives? You have managed to deliver the same magazine to pretty much every state but Minnesota. Montana, Ohio, even my neighbor state of Wisconsin. If you were a private company I bet I would have my magazine by now. Regards, TODDY

25-Jul-14
Great article and bull swamp buck!

30-Jul-14
Still waiting for mine in PA!

30-Jul-14
Great story and awesome bull Swamp Buck! Congrats!

Apparently they edited the end of Les's story and kind of messed up the Friday the 13th reference... too bad...

30-Jul-14
Still waiting here in the UK

• Sitka Gear