WapitiBob 08-Aug-14
tinecounter 08-Aug-14
Bou'bound 08-Aug-14
loprofile 08-Aug-14
tyfrei7 08-Aug-14
huntingbob 09-Aug-14
txhunter58 09-Aug-14
06-Aug-14
Anyone hunt with there camo. I was thinking about picking a suit up, but just wanted to see what others think about it. Thanks

06-Aug-14
I'm sure you'll get some opinions on this. AT has some threads on HECS if you ever go on there.

06-Aug-14
I just watched a TV show with the guys from HECS and they sure do make it look like the greatest thing ever. I was sold by the end of the show but I'm a sucker. There were several parts of the show where they had dozens of elk walk by a guy at about 10 yds and none of them had any idea he was standing right there. The show was called Hunting With HECS buts its basically a commercial. I watched anyway because I have elk fever real bad right now.

06-Aug-14
I've got a brand new grey suit, unused if anyone wants it cheap. Can't use due to sponsor requirements.

06-Aug-14
is that the suit that fools their 6th sense

06-Aug-14
if u use the hecs suit and nosejammer you can walk up to elk and stick the arrow in by hand.

06-Aug-14
I call BS but I've been wrong before

06-Aug-14
I have a buddy that swears it works...on pine squirrels!

Come to think of it, he hasn't killed any big game in quite a few years :/

06-Aug-14
Good one, Kentuck

"if u use the hecs suit and nosejammer you can walk up to elk and stick the arrow in by hand."

06-Aug-14
Electrical Field- You got to be joking.

I've seen it all now.

06-Aug-14
Be sure an rely on your Ouija board to determine the best time to go hunting as well.

06-Aug-14
Right up there with Turkey Scent.

06-Aug-14
I use mine when I want to hide out in the house and take a nap !

06-Aug-14
PT Barnum was one smart man. You have got to be kidding me, electrical blocking. Wouldn't this be like scent lok, In order for both to work you would have to be covered from head to toe. Even if this did work which I doubt, but let's say it does you will get picked off with the terrible camo pattern, your going to look like one big dark blob. If you want camo to work for you then I'd suggest you get some ASAT camo, animals look right through this camo and if you remember animals see in black and white then you'll realize that mossy oak and the like suck because their color tones are to close together. ASAT tan background and darker patterns make the human silhouette disappear, invest your money in ASAT and stay away from this gimmick. Is this stuff made by the same guys pushing ozonics?

07-Aug-14
I think if u shower with special scent eliminating soap. Don properly washed and dryer charged carbon undergarment like scentlok then don your HECS suit. Then spray down head to toe with scent killer and THEN and only THEN u deploy an ozonics machine. You are now safe to ignore the wind - just hunt. Man that sure sounds like a ton of fun!!!! I think I will just stay in bed.....

07-Aug-14
I don't personally use it, but my dad bought it and let me tell you he is far from an Obama voter!! If someone wants to buy something to make them feel better then why bash them like they are an idiot? I promise we have all done stupid sh!t to try to get closer to animals. End if rant have a nice day.

07-Aug-14
IMO save your money

People been killin critters for years wo all the new fangle stuff

There may be added confidence, but IMO thats it.

07-Aug-14
Did you mean "hunting with hoax"?? That pretty much sums up my opinion on the product.

07-Aug-14
I actually like it when I get busted. Wouldn't be much fun to win all the time! Good Luck this season! C

07-Aug-14
That's what I talking about Charlie!

07-Aug-14
I wonder what the opinions would be if KUIU came out with something like this.

07-Aug-14
This is the same guy who makes winnerchoice bowstrings...some of the best and I've talked with him on the phone and he is not a bser...I'd call bs for sure if it wasn't for that!!

By the way...mossy oak bubas kill more game than all the other camps combined.

07-Aug-14
trublu, the HECS. If I use the turkey scent, my Jack Russell will track me down !

07-Aug-14
I once hid from my wife for 3 days I a Hecs outfit. She eventually smelled me. If they ever combine Hecs with Scentblocker I am GOLDEN:)

07-Aug-14
You can't fix stupid.

08-Aug-14
I wlooked on their web site and read some of the testimonials and my question is how many of those guys shot their aniaml from 30 feet in a tree. You could be in hot pink that high and kill animals, come on. It's like under armor now designing camo with neon green trim lol what a joke, now hunters are worried about fashion while hunting? The industry is reaching to sell more crap abut I guess as long as the stupid follow they will continue to lead.

08-Aug-14
Thanks for the replies. Think I'll stay away from this stuff.

08-Aug-14
Ha good idea..

08-Aug-14
Or, at least don't tell anyone on this site that you bought it...8^)

08-Aug-14
I use it and don't mind saying so. I've seen the difference on Antelope with my own eyes.

I've mentioned before there are things we don't have the answers to. We had a Billy Goat show up outside of town a several years back. He came from over 100 miles and landed in a crack in the ground, next to the hwy. Eventually he moved off to the South and ended up on Paulina. The cascades are to the West.

Low and behold, last year another Goat showed up, again he traveled over 100 miles. You can't see the canyon unless you're driving by it, nothing descriptive about it. Just some juniper and sage. It's an old prehistoric river canyon that cuts thru a N/S running ridge. Obviously the young males look for new territory but they'd have died of old age before they found that little canyon if they were just wandering around. The first Goat might have found it with shiit house luck, but not two of them.

I couldn't tell you why Hecs works. Elk/Deer don't have the receptors that sharks and rays do. In the end, it doesn't really matter to me. Just another piece of gear I use.

08-Aug-14
Could it be that Hecs is just God's way of telling a hunter considering a clothing purchase that he has too much money?

08-Aug-14
What the HECS the world coming too ??????

08-Aug-14
I use one to keep flies off of deer carcuses

08-Aug-14
It works awesome for squirrel hunting. It really works on squirrels. Haven't tried it on deer yet. I believe in it 100 percent. We do have a electrical field. Ever try finding a pipe underground with witches sticks. If their is any plumbers out there they would know what I mean

09-Aug-14
What? You are kidding of course! Bob.

09-Aug-14
If it works, why do deer stare and stomp at a pop up blind the first few days after I put it up. And I am talking about me not being in it. I have put them up in anticipation of a bowhunter coming to hunt but sat in a different blind and watched. they see the camo popup as something different and until they get used to it, it kind of spooks them. And it sure doesn't have an electrical output!

• Sitka Gear