Stickemdeep 09-Aug-14
Venison Junky 09-Aug-14
Venison Junky 09-Aug-14
drycreek 09-Aug-14
HDE 09-Aug-14
BowCrossSkin 09-Aug-14
Backcountry 09-Aug-14
08-Aug-14
when i last shot my bow the arrows where coming out slapy can it be me or the bow like the arrow rest im shooting 350 grain arrows and 100 grain field points right now

08-Aug-14
What do you mean by Slapy? What kind of draw length do you have? How many Lbs are you pulling? What kind of spine is the shafts you are shooting?

08-Aug-14
they spin funny 28.5 is my draw length and pulling 60 spine i have no clue but some times the arrowas go out of the bow great then some just spin like a big circle

08-Aug-14
Google " the nuts and bolts of archery". You should be able to find a free download. There is a lot of information there. Or find an experienced shooter near you and ask for help. Hard to diagnose a form issue over the internet. (If its a form issue. Could be a tuning or equipment problem.). Need more info.

Bou, your buddy is back.

08-Aug-14
Aaaahhhhhhhh. Yeahhhhhhhh. I see that.

Let's be nice and help him.

08-Aug-14
Probably some kind of contact your getting. Sometimes it shoots good other times it contacts and makes the arrow fish tail

08-Aug-14
They spin funny? A bent field point or one with a dented tip will do that.

By 'slapy' do you mean sloppy?

08-Aug-14
Rest contact. torque, out of tune or a little of all of the above. Bad spine will only make it worse. Go to a good pro shop, get it tuned and proper arrows if you have the wrong ones then work on form.

I have been shooting for 30 years and just got back from seeing the bow tech for some fine tuning today.

09-Aug-14
sounds like a form issue. slowly squeeze the trigger and your follow through. keep your pin on the target until the arrow hits

09-Aug-14
Are all your arrows fletched the same ? Sometimes the odd colored cock feather will make the arrow look like it's spinning wobbly . That's why I do all three the same color .

09-Aug-14
Is there any black on fletching like they are hitting or rubbing on your rest ?

09-Aug-14
Do you always put cock feather up ? What kind of rest ?

09-Aug-14
He evidently gets his kicks from posting a question and walking off into the sunset....................or falls over laughing.

09-Aug-14
Most of the time it is operator error. Most everyone experiences that from time to time.

09-Aug-14
i get s,loppy aroresws when i don't pull back with my elbow. I would say that i want to pull to the back of the wall be it 6 inches, versus the front of the wall. I reality it might be an 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch or less. I believe it is my rest that does not quite release?? or my torque?? or a twist with my left hand?? i.e. poor form. when i do it right, Darts with a twist!!!!

09-Aug-14
Sounds like you are actually shooting a 350 (.347") spined arrows. That arrow is very stiff for your 60 pounds... Remember, the number on the arrow has nothing to do with arrow weight.

Sounds to me that you are likely experiencing several possible issues. An out of tune bow, form/torque issues, contact, and or spine issues (likely). Get that bow to a shop!

• Sitka Gear