BowCrossSkin 09-Aug-14
Beendare 10-Aug-14
otcWill 10-Aug-14
RySol 10-Aug-14
Whitetail 10-Aug-14
BowCrossSkin 11-Aug-14
Whitetail 11-Aug-14
09-Aug-14
Looking at bowhunting mid-sept. in eagles nest wilderness area. Anyone have experience in this area ?

09-Aug-14

LINK's Link
A search should turn up plenty of info.

09-Aug-14
Gota do the leg work or computer work!!!

10-Aug-14
Yep, had a good spot in there years ago....alas, the last time we were camped in there about 8-9 miles we had 4 camps within 400 yds of us...and suffice to say that spot was no longer as good as it used to be.

I've spent a bit of time in that unit- no magic bullet, just burn boot leather until you find them.

10-Aug-14
Anyone have exp in this area?

Yes. I know it relatively well. Any other questions?

10-Aug-14
i hunt there. it's not what it was. I'm looking elsewhere. far more hunters than elk.

10-Aug-14
I will also be out from 9/13 to 9/22 in unit 36 for archery Elk. I believe we will be in the Rudioso area initially. Any insight would be greatly appreciated on where we should spend some time to get away from other hunters. Thanks

11-Aug-14
Whitetail, Rudisoso is in New Mexico. Troop was asking if anyone has experience in COLO 36 i believe.

Troop I do too, some places are crazy with hunters and if you go a mile from a road you should get into some. There are secret spots, but if i told you them they would not be a secret.

11-Aug-14
Sorry didn't realize there was a unit 36 in CO.as well as. NM....where I'll be.

• Sitka Gear