Elk
Contributors to this thread:
Birdman 10-Aug-14
fubar racin 10-Aug-14
fubar racin 10-Aug-14
The Old Sarge 10-Aug-14
drycreek 10-Aug-14
10-Aug-14
Have a sore knee from arthroscopic knee surgery a couple years ago, anyone out there use anything thats helped them while elk hunting ? They're pushing copper/wear sleeves on tv again . Has anyone used them ?

10-Aug-14
I have the same issues year around iv started taking glucosimie sp? It has helped me so much Its unbelivable. I had My knee scoped 9 years ago and It was Great for about the first 6 then i tore the little bit of cartalige i had left. Doc said he can fix It But the joints far enough gone that Its pointless ill have to have It replaced anyway.

10-Aug-14
I have the same issues year around iv started taking glucosimie sp? It has helped me so much Its unbelivable. I had My knee scoped 9 years ago and It was Great for about the first 6 then i tore the little bit of cartalige i had left. Doc said he can fix It But the joints far enough gone that Its pointless ill have to have It replaced anyway.

10-Aug-14

The Old Sarge's Link
Osteo Bi-Flex ... among others.

10-Aug-14
I take Osteo Bi-Flex. Have for years. It helped when I was younger, but age is catching up to my knees......and shoulders......and hip......

• Sitka Gear