drycreek 15-Aug-14
big Al Morris 25-Aug-14
idacurt 25-Aug-14
BULELK1 26-Aug-14
TD 26-Aug-14
14-Aug-14

big Al Morris's embedded Photo
big Al Morris's embedded Photo
First archery bull for my PA buddy Abner D....great video great bull,,,the Closer made this WYO bull come in on a string.....

14-Aug-14
Looks like a cool call Big Al.

14-Aug-14
Didn't know H&S was a Sponsor....

Lol

14-Aug-14
Git ya some...

14-Aug-14
Got a link Big Al?

Good luck, Robb

14-Aug-14

BULELK1's Link
I found it-----

Good luck, Robb

14-Aug-14
Okay, enough advertising....

14-Aug-14
#1, but WAIT there's more!!!

14-Aug-14
IKE, H&S isn't, but this is Fox Pro....which is....still gets old though.....

Personally I'm betting if he would have been blowing a Bully Bugle they still would have killed the elk :)

14-Aug-14
Elkaddict....or across the top of an empty .30-30 cartridge...

14-Aug-14
Bully Bull works well. Always does. Use a Diaphragm with the Bully Bull Tube every fall. Hasn't let me yet!

14-Aug-14
Ah ok, didn't know FoxPro had went to Elk Calls...Interesting!

14-Aug-14
Bugling bull game calls for me.

14-Aug-14
Ah yes, the next "gotta buy" thing that's no better than the last "gotta buy" thing.

14-Aug-14
...and a bargain at $60!!!

14-Aug-14
haha!!!!.............every year like clock work. good to see you around again big Al

15-Aug-14

15-Aug-14
Haha. I like my power bugle, but have had as much success using one of my turkey call diaphragms blown through a short piece of vacuum hose. One can cut off the top half of a gatorade bottle and use it to rake trees. Hold the top and rub the cut end across a tree. Another option is to buy one of these "closer" deals...whatever floats your boat.

15-Aug-14
I always look forward to the point Was attempt to sell an overly complicated, over priced plastic tube... It reminds me that season is days away....

15-Aug-14
When TBM won't even chime in on a thread, you KNOW it's worthless!!!!

15-Aug-14
And why ridicule a BOWSITE SPONSOR that is trying to feed his family? Mike

15-Aug-14
I don't believe anyone is ridiculing Big Al, more the idea of a $60 bugle tube....and possibly the fact that that AL never posts here hardly, except when trying to sell this tube.

15-Aug-14
Looks like a beer bong. Cant imagine carrying that thing through the brush.

15-Aug-14
big Al, Sorry to dis your elk tube but I really like your predator hunting shows! Really want to get out west and do that.

15-Aug-14
If he wants to charge $500. for a vacuum cleaner hose I still wouldn't ridicule a Bowsite Sponsor! I might laugh and spit diet coke on my keyboard but I wouldn't hoot at him publically. Mike

15-Aug-14
x2 Florida Mike

15-Aug-14
Threads like this must keep Pat up at night....

15-Aug-14
It's fine to sponsor bowsite, in fact THANK YOU AL.

I just don't agree with making 3 forum posts to try to push your product. Advertising is enough. If every bowsite sponsor made 3 forum posts pushing each of their new products, we would have no forums.

15-Aug-14

15-Aug-14
Sorry you missed the point buzz. I really didn't mean any disrespect to sponsors. It's just that Al put up three posts back to back that were pushing his new product and I thought it was excessive...as did others. Just giving feedback, take it as you wish.

15-Aug-14
I made my post personal and should not have done that.

But, after having been made to look at pics of TBM's feet for the past few weeks, I'm just glad someone is posting some pictures of dead animals, big dead animals at that. :)

Who knows, made Al bought a 3 add package and used them all up in one night.

15-Aug-14
Something tells me that Big Al---

Is out at some Buffet--All he can eat....

Enjoy it buddy....

Good luck, Robb

PS-We both love the Pie desserts!

15-Aug-14
Tough crowd !

25-Aug-14
Well a guy goes elk hunting for 8 days and look at all the fun you had without me....:)..We all know what opinions are.....:)....In my humble opionion and having paid for the right to tout it on a public forum this is the finest bugle tube(scoot said it best) and time will prove it out....The guys that have blown this tube at elk KNOW what it can do....as with all designs after a couple yrs of use now I would change nothing on it....it flat out calls, fools bulls into bow range better than any tube I have ever used.....use what you know works....have a great season guys...if you have an itch to try something new that does it better give it a try, if not no worries,,,,,for me it was bringing a tube to market that makes elk calling better....and as far as the buffet, Im down to a trim 255 and the elk arent liking it, but I am....:) Good luck and good callin, shoot straight and callem in....

25-Aug-14
Feel the love!

26-Aug-14
HaHa--Good Morning Big Al..!!

Good luck, Robb

26-Aug-14
If BAM thinks it's a good call.... I'll take the word of a world champ elk caller every day of the week and twice on Sunday....

Have a great season BAM. Thanks much.

• Sitka Gear