Genesis 19-Aug-14
LINK 19-Aug-14
Heat 19-Aug-14
razorsharp 20-Aug-14
TurkeyBowMaster 20-Aug-14
TurkeyBowMaster 20-Aug-14
Brotsky 20-Aug-14
16-Aug-14
Elk season is near and I need a little help with my elk hunting rap song..something I can sing in my head to keep me going if things get as tough as you guys predict. I've got a start and maybe some you you can write a line ot to and complete it. Goes something like this:

Soon TBM will leave Alabam, with Simmons sharp and sighted in on ham, All the Bowsiter's tremble in fear, that TBM might arrow something bigger than a deer, Seeking the respect that some know he deserve, turkeys have him ahead of the normal learning curve, He is use to shooting hearts the size of a penny, when the elk stands at 60, he''ll shoot him in the hiney, He will run a few feet and then he will fall, like Charlie Brown when Lucy pulls the ball,

He has got his feet like cordavan leather, he can start a fire by rubbing them together, He's trained at sea level with his altitude mask, soon you will see he belongs in a different class, so stick around and you will see, when Lucy pulls the ball on the mighty wapiti. He's not packing any food because he is leading a goat, thinking surely I'll look good in a elk skin coat, He's not afraid of mountian lions bears or a tick, because he is armed with his Alabama hickory stick, He didn't drive all they way out here just to sight see, he came to watch Lucy pull the ball on the mighty wapiti.

16-Aug-14
....wikwik..wikki-wikki......

16-Aug-14
Oh boy...

16-Aug-14
TBM, you're going on an elk hunt and for that you should be commended. You've received plenty of tips that come highly recommended. So stick to those, rather than worrying about rap. Otherwise, you'll be filling your tag with only elk crap. ;-)

16-Aug-14
This has got to be your worst post ever...even for a troller this is baaaddddd!

16-Aug-14
and this kids is why you don't do meth.

16-Aug-14
Y'all don't do rap...we could change the culture on here if we reached out to the younger generation throigh hunting rap music. We all into it down here in the south. Rap is knarly dude.

16-Aug-14
Country + Rap = CRAP

16-Aug-14
I LOVE it!!

Now get you some big a$$ headphones and turn ur mossy oak cap sideways!!

I gotta go shoot and hope this is isn't stuck in my lil old brain.

16-Aug-14
For southern pride, you'd should've started with a signature tune from say......Lynyrd Skynyrd, ZZ Top, or Blackfoot.

16-Aug-14
Awww crap! I thought after reading the title this was going to be about food. I should have looked at the thread owner first I and I would have known better.

TBM the next elk master

Says he'll be there a lil' bit faster

than any body else was able to do

He's TBM so whatcha gonna do?

17-Aug-14
TBM is the man with the bow, he will shoot an elk from 100 yards or so, he won't miss, he won't falter, his new Bowsite handle will be WapatiBowMaster.

17-Aug-14
It doesn't need a thing added. It is just like you TBM, perfect the way it is.

17-Aug-14
You left the "C" off the front of the word.

17-Aug-14
From Huntsville to the Shores They whisper his name. Say he’s bad to go chasin His share of fame.

Now elk he claims he’ll chase,Like runnin his sister. On flat and in peaks in his new knee-high boots, He’s limpin and hoppin. With new king-size blisters.

A 30-pound sleeping bag, And 100-pounds of grub. One half-sharp Simmons and Boots bad to rub.

He’ll limp and he’ll stagger. He’ll stumble and fall. He’ll sit by his truck and play with his call.

But once he returns and starts sharin his wit, All bowsiters will agree, He’ still full of…

17-Aug-14
bowriter takes the prize so far!

17-Aug-14
I don't get it. What is he still full of?

17-Aug-14
It's going to be tough hiking those mountains with your pants down below your a$$ crack.

17-Aug-14
Why not Toby Keith's "How do you like me now?"

17-Aug-14
Rancid Craptree?

Even a fool knows better than to brag about bagging Bigfoot on the first try. No plan. No food. What's up TBM... outfitted hunt? High fence? I smell a rat.

18-Aug-14
"we all into it down here in the south"

Aww, he## naw we aint, neither! 8)

18-Aug-14
Rap sucks!

18-Aug-14
bowriter has most truthful rap !

18-Aug-14
Mule I bet he doesn't go high fence or paid guide. I bet he has a lot of help from a bowsiter guiding him.

18-Aug-14

18-Aug-14
The easy part is done! (The talking about it!)

18-Aug-14
There's got to be an award for this...come on somebody and make one up!

18-Aug-14
FFS. And I do have sense of humour

18-Aug-14
Best rap gets TBM's backstraps from his first elk!

19-Aug-14
TBM, you crack me up! But you really do need some help.....

Awesome!

19-Aug-14
how old are you?

19-Aug-14
Wapitiful thread!

19-Aug-14
I thought so too but wasn't going to bump it. I was content with letting it fall off the charts.

19-Aug-14
Good Grief...

20-Aug-14
Rap rhymes with crap.. coincidence? I think not.

20-Aug-14
I guess I should have added something creative like " instruments of death"

20-Aug-14
I got so close I could smerl his breath so I reached and grabbed the instrument of death...HDYLMK

20-Aug-14
TBM arrives in the peaks fresh from the south, the only thing bigger than his broadheads is his mouth.

He seeks to chase the mighty wapiti through hill and hollow, a pack full of trailing spiders are sure to follow.

His body is prepared for the task after days of preparation, hopefully we see results instead of mental masturbation.

At the end of his trails may a dead elk he find, or he'll return to 'bama dragging his behind.

• Sitka Gear