Nick Muche 18-Aug-14
LUNG$HOT 18-Aug-14
TurkeyBowMaster 18-Aug-14
LXshooter 18-Aug-14
sureshot 18-Aug-14
writer 18-Aug-14
rooster 18-Aug-14
18-Aug-14
If you guess who I is you get free Bowhunting for turkey advise for one year via Bowsite. Who am I??? Clue: this if the route for a future hunt.

I left Alabama and crossed Mississippi, Grinning like a possum and whistling Dixie,

Into Louisiana where the black trees grow, bugeling to the beat of Marie La'Voux

Across and up Texas it took a day and a half, because I ran off the road and had four flats,

Through Oklahoma and it was a bummer, cause it don't ryme with nothing I thought all summer,

Through Kansas and into Nebraska, I stopped by the store to get Nabs and some Shasta,

To my surprise they didn't have any of that, I thought to myself "how'd they get so fat"?

I went farther north and west at I-90, thinking of the elk I'd shoot in the hiney,

Into Montana destination near Idaho, I went by Big Dans and I didn't even blow,

Up over the pass my old truck started miss'n, not enough air for the gas in the ignition,

Halfway to Heaven I thought I can coast from here, I looked for St. Peter as I kicked it out of gear,

I easily made it the rest of the way, a couple of times I had to pump up the brakes,

I thought of passing a "booner" as I got out of the truck, killing one would likely blow this site slam up.

18-Aug-14
Haha!

18-Aug-14
Lmao... Only you TBM, only you!!

18-Aug-14
That's an amazing offer... BUT WAIT..there is more. For those of you who video their hunts, if you do a rendition on camera of this, you will also receive FREE of charge...TBM elk tips for free. All this for free.

Note: contestants must be under the influence of alcohol or Colorado anti depressant smoke.

18-Aug-14
Will the real TBM please stand up.

18-Aug-14
You're killing me!

18-Aug-14
TBM...those really expensive brownies you bought in Colorado weren't high-priced because they had more chocolate, and yes Doritos do taste better in Colorado than any other state. :-)

18-Aug-14
I was thinking maybe he had too much coffee on the drive out but writer might just be onto something!

• Sitka Gear