Contributors to this thread:
CWOotr 23-Aug-14
loopmtz 24-Aug-14
Buglmin 24-Aug-14
standswittaknife 24-Aug-14
CWOotr 24-Aug-14
CWOotr 27-Aug-14
23-Aug-14
One of my landowners has a bull elk muzzleloader voucher that my hunters do not need. My four hunters drew licenses with their points. I have decided not to book a fifth hunter so if someone wants this voucher to hunt Unit 20 on their own, send me a PM or call me if you have my cell number. I will facilitate but not broker this voucher. I will make no money from it. I am just trying to help my landowner find someone to use the voucher so it does not go to waste. I am not interested in your politics or feelings about the voucher program so any comments about that issue will be deleted from this thread.

24-Aug-14
Very cool. I am sure someone will need it.

24-Aug-14
Doesn't the landowner have to let you hunt his land once someone purchases the voucher? Reason I'm asking is cause the landowners don't want to sell us mule deer vouchers cause they have to let us hunt their property. The DOW office in Durango confirmed it.

24-Aug-14
Yes....

24-Aug-14
Yes the voucher gives permission. I never said it didn't. I lease several ranches and we hunt all over the unit, not just on this ranch. I just don't want another hunter on my guided schedule.

27-Aug-14
One of my guided hunters decided to turn in his drawn tag for points reinstatement (thus giving up his license fee and having to pay it a 2nd time) and use the voucher generated tag instead so this voucher is not available. Thanks to those of you who contacted me but it is not available now.

• Sitka Gear