Stinkbait1 29-Aug-14
AndyJ 29-Aug-14
fubar racin 29-Aug-14
Bowboy 29-Aug-14
bigbulls6 31-Aug-14
29-Aug-14

HockeyDad's embedded Photo
HockeyDad's embedded Photo
All packed up and Heading out this afternoon. Sorry for the crappy picture, my 'dumb phone' likes lots of light.

Been 11 months waiting to get back at it. Unfortunately only going to be able to hunt weekends this year due to a job change and no vacation now. So I only have an OTC Elk and leftover deer tag.

Good luck to everyone else heading out and hope your hunts are everything you want them to be.

Post up when you return so I can live vicariously (during the week) through your extended hunts!

Here is to sleeping under the stars with bugles echoing all around!

29-Aug-14
I'm headed for NW Wyoming after mule deer this afternoon. Got 10 days to roam the high country!!! Good luck HockeyDad!

29-Aug-14
One of these years I want to do a dedicated Archery Buck hunt. have a few 29" plus Mulies with the rifle, but none with the bow. A nice 25" 4x4 in velvet would be cool. Good Luck Greg.

29-Aug-14
Good luck guys. In ready to see some bone on the meat pole thread.

29-Aug-14
Good luck Rod and everyone else! I'm going to do some scouting this weekend, won't be hunting for a couple weeks.

29-Aug-14
Good Luck on the elk!

29-Aug-14
Amen brothers! May the wind be in your face and your packs be heavier on the way out than they were on the way in! Good luck and stay safe!

29-Aug-14
Good luck all! Tomorrow morning, I am headed to Spearhead Ranch for my 1st antelope hunt. Gonna meet a couple of fellow Bowsiters there as well. Been looking forward to this for 2 yrs. Hopefully, I will have a good story and good pictures to share. Rob

29-Aug-14
Good luck everyone! My pack is packed, I'm leaving in 5 hours and I managed to get the whole month off!!!!

29-Aug-14
I'm headed up for 10 days in about 30seconds!

29-Aug-14
I'll be headed up for two weeks starting tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

31-Aug-14
Good Luck fellas!! Will be leaving on the 9th here!!

• Sitka Gear