brunse 30-Aug-14
oldgoat 30-Aug-14
Doubleforky 30-Aug-14
LUNG$HOT 31-Aug-14
LUNG$HOT 31-Aug-14
IdyllwildArcher 31-Aug-14
oldgoat 31-Aug-14
30-Aug-14
It is opening day and there are no pictures up yet? Come on guys, it has been light for at least half an hour now. Get with it! Good luck to all. I am heading out tonight or tomorrow to do some last minute scouting and then will be hunting Monday. Back to work until Friday, until two buddies show up to hit the woods for the next 7 days. So much to do yet.

30-Aug-14
That's funny I just came on to look for reports!

30-Aug-14
Leaving the 10th! I agree we need some pictures to keep the juices flowing. We have waited a whole year for this!

30-Aug-14
Hopefully someone starts a new meatpole thread soon!! The one we have now already has 30 posts with only one kill on it. We'll have 600 posts to navigate through to see pics if people keep posting "congrats" on that thread.

30-Aug-14
Will elk hunt for food.

Any takers? Pretty please.

30-Aug-14

Fulldraw1972's embedded Photo
Fulldraw1972's embedded Photo
Checked out a new area while we wait for our buddy to meet us. Apparently shortly after he left Los Vegas on Thursday night a semi blew a tire and took out his radiator. Hopefully we get hiked in this afternoon.

30-Aug-14

BB iPhone 's embedded Photo
BB iPhone 's embedded Photo
I had this one come in but it was the wrong sex. But look at those squirrelly antlers. Ha Ha

30-Aug-14

brunse's embedded Photo
brunse's embedded Photo
BB,

Last year I told everyone in camp I saw a HUGE one. At least a four foot spread! Bases like Fence posts!

Heck yes I could prove it and showed them the picture

30-Aug-14
I hear you! I've been watching too! Really sucked looking up at those mountains just liotoraly a couple of miles away when I was driving to work today! I'll be out there Tuesday!

30-Aug-14
Seriously someone should have one by now.

31-Aug-14
Lmao, you guys crack me up. Give em time to get off the mountain and into cell phone range!! Brutal. Lol

31-Aug-14
X2 oldgoat. I live in Denver and am forced to look at the DAM majestic rocky mountains every morning being taunted by the fact that there's elk in them there hills. And the fact that there's guys up there hunting w/o me really chaps my ass!! Lol. We need to do lunch.

31-Aug-14
I'll be on a plane 7 days from right now... heading south. Kisses for the wife and kids, then the Lezbaru points north east on I-15...

It's funny how May, June, and July drag, but then August starts and all the sudden it's right on top of you.

31-Aug-14

oldgoat's embedded Photo
oldgoat's embedded Photo
This is what I have to look at driving to work, most of the time it's a joy, but not during elk season!

• Sitka Gear