bowhuntinelk 05-Sep-14
BigOzzie 05-Sep-14
Bigdan 05-Sep-14
WickedWhitetails 05-Sep-14
jwoods 05-Sep-14
Mule Power 05-Sep-14
bullnbow 09-Sep-14
05-Sep-14
I'm going to have a busy day in the Pintlars east of And-a-conda on Sat. I'll hunt Sunday morning too, but I gotta be back to work on Monday. :(

Good luck!

05-Sep-14
Hiking in tonight to be there in the morning. Hope I don't hear wolves in the morning like the opener last season.

05-Sep-14
Driving out on Wednesday. Save one for me.

05-Sep-14
Have a couple herds located in the pintlers both high and low - no bugling yet and its supposed to be a warm weekend, but can't wait to get started.

05-Sep-14
I'm just a little excited. Have been watching a small heard cross the creek every morning, hoping they will do the same thing tomorrow morning, he he he .

05-Sep-14
I only get two hunt the first two days. Monday headed to Az to hunt there. I will have plenty of time to hunt Montana when I get back Or 6 week bow season is a big plus. Good luck guys

05-Sep-14
We will be in MT starting the 20th. Hopefully the rut is wide out at that point! Can't wait!

05-Sep-14
Leaving Iowa on the 19th, can't wait!

05-Sep-14
Pintlars from Anaconda.... I always wondered who's track were coming from that way. ha ha

09-Sep-14
anybody hunting the sapphires? Im having some good luck again this year and only saw one other dude on the opener weekend.

• Sitka Gear