Z Barebow 12-Sep-14
Juan_ID 12-Sep-14
Tracker 12-Sep-14
BULELK1 13-Sep-14
Wood 13-Sep-14
Huntsman 15-Sep-14
Tracker 23-Sep-14
11-Sep-14
Anyone have any of the Berry Elk calling/hunting video's. I really like his calls and am thinking of ordering one of this video's.

11-Sep-14
Hi Tracker, there's a very good instructional on you tube on how to use it.

I purchased one and very simple to use.

Good Luck

11-Sep-14
The "Elk Hunter's Training Day" DVD IMO is a great video. I have watched it a few times over the years... This coming from a guy that's never hunted elk with a bow before... But that's all going to change REAL soon as I leave for a week long elk hunt Saturday! 8)

12-Sep-14
I have been elk hunting since early 80's. Not really looking for an instructional video just some good calling a hunting shots.

12-Sep-14
I have some of his video's, but they are in VHS format! If you have a VCR, I will ship. PM me if interested. I would have to go into the library and see which ones I have.

12-Sep-14
Oh I gotchya, it's a fairly short video ~45 minutes is all but it's got I think 3 or 4 kills on video and some "tips and such throughout" It's not purely an instructional video...

12-Sep-14
Sounds great I might take you up on the offer. Just got a look and see if the VRC is still on the shelf. Since we have hundreds of Disney VSH tapes I'm thinking the wife might have saved it.

13-Sep-14
Mine are VCR format too.

I really like them.

Looks like ya found someone to share with you.

Good luck, Robb

13-Sep-14
Glen's a good guy and a hell of a shot. He set a new 1 day record in the WSAA/NFAA 3d championship this year in the senior Bowhunter Release class this year. His bugle is very easy to sound good.

15-Sep-14
Maybe he can teach you how to get thumped by ID or AK Fish & Game officials for "harvesting" critters out of the State he has a tag for, or purchasing tags as resident (even though he's a NR).....

Not to mention other violations....

You guys need to "raise" your bar!!

23-Sep-14
Just interested in his Video's not his character. I'll let others who care to judge that.

• Sitka Gear