mn_archer 23-Sep-14
Charlie Rehor 23-Sep-14
mn_archer 23-Sep-14
6x6 bull 24-Sep-14
Charlie Rehor 24-Sep-14
21-Sep-14

Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Had my Spike Bull from Utah processed by these guys and also had 40 pounds of "sticks" made! I was referred to these guys by three different Bowsiters! Fantastic job!

22-Sep-14

Spike Bull Back straps!

22-Sep-14

This is what they're best known for!!

22-Sep-14
Mmmmmmmm!

22-Sep-14
Charlie,

How about some love for the less fortunate elk hunters? I can send you my address if you need it:)

Congrats on the bull

22-Sep-14
Charlie, when does your CO hunt start? Love the pic of your bow on the spike. Which Mathews is it and what are your accessories?

23-Sep-14
Colorado hunt is in the books! Best elk hunt ever! Semi-live feature starts tomorrow. Fantastic videos and results!

My bow is a Mathews Creed, CX PileDriver Pass Thru Extreme thin/heavy arrows! TightSpot Quiver, Ripcord arrow rest and Montana Black Gold sights! Also LaCrosse Quick Shot boots and Sitka Gear! All Bowsite Sponsors.

23-Sep-14
congrats Charlie, looks like you got some great eating vittles coming back east!

23-Sep-14
Great job again Charlie,

where were you hunting in Co?

michael

23-Sep-14
GMU 70! Rocking R Ranch, Bowsite Sponsor! What a hunt!

23-Sep-14
Nice,

looking forward to the semi-live~

michael

24-Sep-14
Congrats Charlie!!! Beautiful bow and can't wait to read your story. With 10 points in Utah I am starting to think I need to pick a unit and go out and try and kill a spike like you did and learn a unit. If you have any suggestions you can PM me. Any and all help would be appreciated.

24-Sep-14
My suggestion is do it! I worked my tail off in those mountains for 17 days. If I draw a tag in the future I will know where to hunt day 1 and also day 25! Good luck, Utah is a beautiful state! C

• Sitka Gear