'Ike' (Phone) 29-Sep-14
LXshooter 29-Sep-14
BO-N-ARO 29-Sep-14
silverbowarcher 30-Sep-14
mixed bag 30-Sep-14
gogittem 30-Sep-14
GhostBird 30-Sep-14
28-Sep-14
found a bow laying under a tree in Colorado unit 62.watched it for a few days and decided we better see if we could find its owner? if anybody lost their bow or knows someone who did please contact me. 970-209-4785

Thanks JT www.alloutoutfitters.com

28-Sep-14
You should be able to tell by brand if it was abandoned or lost.

28-Sep-14
I wonder if they were sneaking into GMU 61 and hiding the bow when they came out or where being pursued by the DOW. I've seen crazier things. LOL

28-Sep-14
Might contact the manufacturer with the serial number. Explain the situation and they might be able to help.

28-Sep-14
Does the Kichatna River that starts in AK flow nearby? My bow is at the bottom of it somewhere and should wash up downstream soon lol. The manufacturer should be able to at least trace the shop the bow was sold to and/or hopefully the bows warranty registration was filled out by the end user.

28-Sep-14
If it was mine I'm not sure I'd want to let anyone know I lost it....lol. Mike

29-Sep-14
Probably missed an Elk for the third time and was tossed into the woods. LOL

29-Sep-14
Is it enscribed with HDYLMK? LOL

29-Sep-14
it is missing a few arrows but a nice set up for sure. i called bow company with serial number and they that had no records of who owned it. i asked for possible bow shop it was sold at, it has a sticker saying assembled by Joe Rossi the lady was not very helpful. no reports at sheriffs office or nothing. got ads out everywhere and nothing.

29-Sep-14
a week ago I read something about this exact thing, but dont remember where I read it.

29-Sep-14
Strings, cables and Camo?

29-Sep-14
Long ass axle to axle and have TBM on it anywhere? He did say he was thinking about CO..lllol

29-Sep-14
When we were in 62 a couple of weeks ago there were rescue teams looking for a lost hunter from Texas. Wonder if there may be a connection?

29-Sep-14
Was it just under a tree, or wrapped around a tree?? Maybe someone missed? That's crazy! How could you just forget your bow?

30-Sep-14
May have fallen off his pack. I once seen a guy zig zagging all over an open hillside. I asked him if he shot and was looking for blood or something and he said "no, I was hiking in this morning in the dark and at some point my rifle fell off my Pack." Maybe it was the same guy.

30-Sep-14
I found a very expensive bow here in Pa last year and was never able to find the owner.I did same as you and posted on a lot of hunting sites.Just don't understand how you leave a bow behind but I see it happens more often then I thought Good luck finding the owner

30-Sep-14
Hell, I could lose my head if it wasn't attached. Seems like there would be something else with it if it were left behind for a short scout trip or something. Without GPS camo objects are easily lost and every tree begins to look the same when you try to go back. Add in being light headed and dense at the same time and who knows what can happen. I have been so stupid as to leave my gun at home or in the truck momentarily, but haven't gone far without making the realization. Abandoning it for survival makes the most sense to me, but most guys would rather die with it.

30-Sep-14
... was it a Matthews bow with Rage broadheads?

... just asking.

• Sitka Gear