TurkeyBowMaster 02-Oct-14
Brotsky 03-Oct-14
hunt'n addict 03-Oct-14
hunt'n addict 03-Oct-14
Russell 03-Oct-14
02-Oct-14

coelker's embedded Photo
coelker's embedded Photo
This morning we had a little snow, good color on the trees. Man I wish I was up in the mountains... Makes it even harder to concentrate when your work window provides this view...

Oh well back to work!!!

02-Oct-14

Bake's embedded Photo
Bake's embedded Photo
Chalk me up as another who doesn't feel sorry for you :)

Here's the view from my desk, right above my computer, I have no window, I didn't elk hunt this year, and must be forced to troll Bowsite for my elk fix until 2015

If we had emoticons on Bowsite, I'd post one giving you the finger right now :)

Bake

02-Oct-14
Bake, nice euro mount...that's a cool bull!

It would take 2 of my bull to make that one...so I think you got your two-year allotment ;)

Best of Luck, Jeff

02-Oct-14
LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

02-Oct-14
Have to agree with you, I am laying some flooring in the new garage/bunkhouse and a neighbor is running his table saw. Every time he runs a board thru the saw and then cuts off the saw the blade sings. About a minute after that a bull responds with a bugle.

Sure cuts into my floor laying time waiting for the bull to respond back.

Terry

02-Oct-14
My view to the west out of my office window. Nothing but a mountain of a sand pile about 1/2 mile away. Yep I don't feel a bit sorry for you either. : )

02-Oct-14
Boo freaking whooooo!

My scenery sucks and I still have a problem working.

02-Oct-14
I always have a hard time concentrating on work, my office is outside, I'm always dreaming of hunting the properties I'm on.....

02-Oct-14
I don't know, guys. I'm with coelker on this one. I think it's more torture, like the dog with a treat under his nose.

I know that if I had that view at work, I'd be banging my head against that glass with regularity.

And the bull responding to the saw? Listening to bugles all day? At work?

I'd go nuts.

02-Oct-14
Could be worse...could be a Victoria secret photographer.

03-Oct-14
Funny, I don't have a window in my office and I'm still looking at that same view all day long. At least until someone walks in and I have to wake up!

03-Oct-14
I'm with Scoot! And to have a bull bugle at me when the saw turns off! Give me a break. Sure wish I could convince my wife to move. I have been trying to convince here of 18 years! She does know how much I love the mountains so she doesn't say to much about my hunts.

03-Oct-14

hunt'n addict's embedded Photo
hunt'n addict's embedded Photo
BTW - This is the best view I can get at work.

03-Oct-14

Russell 's embedded Photo
Russell 's embedded Photo
I can relate.

• Sitka Gear