Charlie Rehor 04-Oct-14
kylet 04-Oct-14
Don K 04-Oct-14
Tom 04-Oct-14
cityhunter 04-Oct-14
Jim McNamara 04-Oct-14
Don K 04-Oct-14
04-Oct-14
With so many making the ride west I wondered how conditions construction wise are on I-90 and on I-80. Trying to decide which route to take next week for Buffalo, Wyoming. Many thanks for any observations Jim

04-Oct-14
I-90 has some stretches of construction, but no major slowdowns when I drove out and back.

04-Oct-14
Drove Rhode Island to Utah/Colorado. Actually a little less delays this year since Obamas "Recovery Act" was done all highways and bridges are pretty much fixed:)

04-Oct-14
I 90 has quite a few stretches that slow you down to 45 and spits you into the other Lane or vice versa

04-Oct-14
Have made a couple trips across 80 the last two months and the paving is pretty much done and nothing slowing you down.

Gas is cheap in Nebraska just watch the pumps. They will advertise a price but only 1 pump at the station has the cheap price and people don't seem to notice it. Saw this at multiple stations on my trips.

04-Oct-14
Or they advertise cheap gas but it's only if you pay cash.

04-Oct-14
i90 be awake they divide the hiway with cones

Tom in NY if u pay with a CC it can be over 10cents a gallon diff did I say NY SUCS

04-Oct-14
Thanks for the advice guys. I know one has to be careful at gas stations, even ones off highway. We learned years back that you NEVER fill up in Illinois, especially near the toll stretch, WEW!!

04-Oct-14
Jim,

Living here in Illinois you don't want to do much of anything except hunt. The taxes here are crazy......

Illinois the place where our former governors make our license plates

• Sitka Gear