MTcountryboy 10-Oct-14
GameEarGabe 10-Oct-14
odoylerules 10-Oct-14
Jack Harris 10-Oct-14
APauls 10-Oct-14
jingalls 12-Oct-14
carcus 12-Oct-14
09-Oct-14
Really looking hard at the heads for a late archery blacktail hunt just looking for some insight and testomonials from guys that have killed bucks bulls and bears with them

10-Oct-14
tough,sharp,quiet.....as good as fixed three blades get.....imo

I shoot fixed two blade bh's, but that is the head all of my buddy's shoot....I've called in quite a few bulls that have fallen victim to the Exodus.....four last year, two this year....all six you could pick back up and shoot again

10-Oct-14
Great broahead they fly great. I switched to them this year and took a moose and elk. Went thru the should of the elk.

10-Oct-14
VERY happy with them! Fly great, tough and had a full pass through. I'll be using them again this year.

10-Oct-14
looks like a great head to me, I would have no qualms about it, as long as they are verified "tough" which they seem to be and are razor sharp.

10-Oct-14
Surprised Carcus hasn't chimed in he usually doesn't miss a chance to rave about these heads

12-Oct-14
Killed a nice bull with them this year. Blew high through the shoulder blade and watched him go down! Tough and stay very sharp even after a kill. Will fly like a field tip as well. I mixed field tips and Exodus heads in my practice quiver this summer. Got to where I had tight groups out to 60+ yards and even Robin Hooded a field tip with the Exodus at 60 yards! Buy em, you'll love em!!!

12-Oct-14
I've killed 2 moose and 3 elk with them, they are awesome, tough as nails, they fly better than any fixed I've used, with that said, I believe they are overkill on deer and bear, for the smaller stuff you can't beat a quality mech!

• Sitka Gear