idacurt 27-Oct-14
treesitter 27-Oct-14
LINK 27-Oct-14
idacurt 27-Oct-14
Jake 27-Oct-14
25-Oct-14

LINK's embedded Photo
LINK's embedded Photo
Supposed to have been shot around Kenton, OK in our first elk season. Rumored to green score 443. I think that sounds high but thought I'd see what bs thinks. What is your guesstimation?

25-Oct-14
Whopper !

25-Oct-14
Kenton? Didn't know there were elk out around Black Mesa.

25-Oct-14
Wow monster fa sho! Need another angle pic but deff has possibility of going 400

25-Oct-14
It could be a hoax. But that is the story I got and the only picture.

25-Oct-14
Link that left 3rd looks little suspicious

26-Oct-14
Yes it's a 2nd main beam on that side. The guy that sent this to me was skeptical, he thought maybe high fence. Either way I was looking for some guess on score. I thought if you took half of the tremendous 3rds(extra main beam) and put them on as good whale tails he's 380 -+ 15 inches. I've never actually measured a bull so that is just a guess.

26-Oct-14
If u ask the AZ crew it would be a 600 plus bull for sure !! hard to give a score when not one person I bet has even laid eyes on a bull like this in the wild !!

26-Oct-14
Great bull but no way that's going 443.

26-Oct-14
Tremendous mass and length, that is one helluva bull!

Best of Luck, Jeff

26-Oct-14
No doubt in my mind that's an elk. ;-)

26-Oct-14
I say that pic is from out west,look at the terrain,does that look like Oklahoma to you? Plus there's no chewing tobacco running down his chin!

26-Oct-14
350"- 360"

26-Oct-14
Kenton just as well be in NM or CO its just a few miles and I could see that terrain in the picture there.

26-Oct-14
Yep, Close to both state lines. Only place in Oklahoma that is in a different time zone.

26-Oct-14
Way to generalize, there IDA.

Cool, very cool. Feel better about yourself now?

It very well may not score that high, but you guys can tell enough to rip into it from one photo angle?

I can show you photos of a 360 bull that look like he's 390 or better, and pics of the same bull that look 320.

Man, the negativeness of "Bitchsite" continues to amaze me.

26-Oct-14
Writer x2

It does get old

27-Oct-14
Writer,

He asked for a guesstimate on the score. I don't see your "guesstimation," so why did you contribute to the thread without a response to the thread owner's question? All you did was take the thread off track, and so have I, sorry.

Start another thread with one angle of that 360" bull and a few other bulls and we'll give you a guesstimate of each.

Link sorry to take away from your thread but hypocrites are annoying.

27-Oct-14
I understand jake. I'm not looking to put down the fellow that shot this great bull. I just don't buy that score. I'm not even sure that score or story was spread by him. I was just hoping for seasoned elk scorers to give some educated guesses.

27-Oct-14
Please share with us "Ole Wise One", just what does the terrain look like here in Oklahoma. My guess,you were looking for a Teepee in the background.

27-Oct-14
Aftermeri, its that Charles Barkley thing, you know we are all indians and cowboys with spit running down our chin right. I take it as a compliment. In Oklahoma men are men. We don't wear skinny jeans with butt bling and spend more time on our hair than our squaws. :)

27-Oct-14
Lol Writer got mad at a little joke about tobacco haha....

Anyways, if I were to down this pic with no info at all, I would guess Nevada.

As for the score, it's hardfor me to tell because, like Writer said, I've seen pics make stiff bulls look like dinks and vice versa. This pic, 378 lol.

27-Oct-14
Jake, don't need your guestimate of score. He's in my basement. I know what he scores.

And how many other threads don't have guestimations of score?

My point was put something on Bowsite, it doesn't take long before people start ripping into the person that's featured.

27-Oct-14
Stud bull.

City, that's such a surprising response coming from you!

27-Oct-14
Well, he's not a 400" bull, but with a gross score, he's bigger then what he looks. Great mass, which adds up quick, and some great tine length. He won't net very high, too many deductions. But still a great bull, killed in a state that requires the use of blaze orange and a head covering... Don't know of many states that require that much orange other then Colorado... But a beautiful bull!

27-Oct-14
oklahoma does.....

Would like to think it came from OK, but nice for sure.

27-Oct-14
Writer, it was in jest,my wife is from Ok,relax!

27-Oct-14
Great bull, no matter where its from.

27-Oct-14

LINK's embedded Photo
LINK's embedded Photo
Another picture. Shot 300 yards from NM state line. Maybe this will help some of you better guess a score!

27-Oct-14
What a crazy rack! It scores big!

27-Oct-14
Writer I know what your point was, you missed mine. Don't fuel the fire! I'm done.

Link I know you weren't trying to do that and I agree with you that score is way off as I said in an earlier post. Amazing bull, I'll say 370.

• Sitka Gear