midwest 27-Oct-14
t-roy 27-Oct-14
Bear Track 27-Oct-14
orionsbrother 27-Oct-14
Zebrakiller 27-Oct-14
Charlie Rehor 27-Oct-14
Reflex 27-Oct-14
27-Oct-14
I want to thank the Bowsiters that responded to my request for ideas on what to do for my 60th birthday next year. I have booked an elk hunt with Rocking R Outfitters and my lady Jeannine will be coming along also. Not sure if she'll be hunting also and she will decide by week's end on that. Charlie gave me all the referrals and influence I needed in choosing an outfitter. Having never shot an elk, but called a few up to me and drawn on them has been enough for now and in Manitoba we don't have the opportunities some of you have down there. This is pretty big for us and if it becomes an addiction, well thanks Bowsiters, not a hard pill to swallow at all. Jeannine is really excited with our next adventure to say the least.

27-Oct-14
Outstanding, Ron! You should both have a blast!

What week will you be hunting?

27-Oct-14
Congrats & best wishes to you both on your hunt!

27-Oct-14
The outfitter told me my chances of getting s shot at a real nice one were best the first week Sept. 3-7, before they'd had contact with other hunters. He said action the 2 following weeks would be greater but bulls would be tied up with cows more. I told him, I've never shot one before and really would like to, so put me in the spot and week I have the best chance to score. I do it for my guests, and he understood. Unfortunately I will be there 2 weeks before Charlie and really wanted to meet the man we know here on Bowsite. Maybe he'll switch and come the week I am?

27-Oct-14
Good luck on your birthday hunt. Hope you enjoy every minute.

27-Oct-14
awesome bear tracks, I have seen some huge bulls up your way over the years do you put in for a tag>

27-Oct-14
You will have a great hunt! C

27-Oct-14
That's awesome! Good luck to you and Jeannine. Looking forward to hearing how it turns out for you.

Marty

• Sitka Gear