Neubauer 28-Oct-14
danny.a 28-Oct-14
otcWill 28-Oct-14
Juan_ID 28-Oct-14
SDHNTR(home) 28-Oct-14
Ermine 29-Oct-14
axle2axle 29-Oct-14
27-Oct-14
Anyone have any experience with the terminal tlock head ? Cant find much info or reviews on it

27-Oct-14
I have only shot them at targets . They fly with my field points out to sixty yards . would love to hear from those who have hunted with them.

Woodie

27-Oct-14
Fly great and penetrate great. Shuttle t locks and terminal t locks fly really really nice!

27-Oct-14
They look very similar to the old stock rocket ultimate steels. I only have experience with the rockets and those are awesome! Three deer with them and a 60yrd recovery average (0yrd, 60yrd, 120yrd)

27-Oct-14
If not for my preference for the VPAs that I can sharpen myself, these are my first choice for a replaceable blade fixed head. I shot them for one season, went 3 for three, including a 275 lb Illinois buck that the head just blew through with ease. The blades are very thick, and very sharp, and the ferule and point are built extremely tough.

It's the head of choice for Bowsite's Charlie Rehor!

27-Oct-14
Love the Shuttle T's. Only real difference is the blade design. Pete

27-Oct-14
I use Shuttle Ts with great blood trails and quick kills but have never used the Terminals. And yeah, they're tough.

28-Oct-14
You need to touch base with Charlie Rehor. He's killed all kinds of critters with them and won't try anything else. From moose to horse head does he swears by them.

28-Oct-14

danny.a's embedded Photo
danny.a's embedded Photo
I like em (shuttle T), I'll still use a Rage on whitetail, I have both in my quiver, also bought some Toxics to give them a try in deer

28-Oct-14
I've killed a mess of critters with the Shuttle T's and a few with the terminal Ts. Both are great heads and I'll not be switching anytime soon.

28-Oct-14

Juan_ID's embedded Photo
Juan_ID's embedded Photo
I've been shooting the Terminal T's for the last few years and don't see myself switching anytime soon, great head IMO. Very tough and accurate out of my last 2 bow setups. Got my first kill with one this year, ~15 yard hard quartering away shot, went in hind quarter and lodged in the offside shoulder of this buck... Dead in 10 seconds or less, insides were a total mess. I know it's not an elk but hopefully next year they'll aid me in the killing of my first elk...

28-Oct-14
Certainly one of the better replaceable blade heads out there. Never understood why they dont make a 125 though.

29-Oct-14
Yea that's the only downside to them is no 125 grain offered. Why I use the shuttles.

I've found terminal t locks and shuttle t locks to fly the best out of lots of broad heads I've tried.

29-Oct-14
Hey Screaming Bulls,

Been using Terminal-T's since 2009...they rock!

With this broadhead, I've taken mule deer, whitetail deer, javelina, elk, ibex and mountain goat. All but one of these animals were dead in seconds...many fell within sight for extremely easy recoveries. The one that took awhile (mule deer) turned at the shot...changing the shot angle at impact from broadside to quartering toward me...not ideal...but recovered this animal as well.

Terminal-T's fly like darts out of my Hoyt's and I've had zero tuning issues with this head. They are also stronger than any head I have ever seen. The T-lock blade-locking system is fantastic and I have never...and I mean never...lost a blade off one of these heads. I've hit things so hard it has driven a single blade backward through both the brass and stainless steel retaining washers...and into my carbon shaft a quarter inch or so before stopping...but the blade was still retained in the T-lock blade track and continued to cut bone while penetrating. Just incredibly strong!

If you switch to this broadhead, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Good luck!

• Sitka Gear