Elk
Contributors to this thread:
ridgereaper48 04-Nov-14
ridgereaper48 04-Nov-14
Bill in MI 05-Nov-14
Teeton 05-Nov-14
ridgereaper48 05-Nov-14
04-Nov-14
i was looking for information on archery elk in unit 55 in Gunnison basin. I stayed in crested butte 2 yrs ago and took a cow. but we are looking for the real experience by packing in and staying in the mtns. for a week or so. any information would be appreciated and you can email me at [email protected]. thank you

04-Nov-14
i was looking for information on archery elk in unit 55 in Gunnison basin. I stayed in crested butte 2 yrs ago and took a cow. but we are looking for the real experience by packing in and staying in the mtns. for a week or so. any information would be appreciated and you can email me at [email protected]. thank you

05-Nov-14
You might check out Tenderfoot outfitters. They do drop camps in 55. I had a good hunt there a couple years back.

05-Nov-14
You may want to tell us more on what kind of backcountry experience ur looking for. I guided drop or diy??? eD

05-Nov-14
I was really interested In a DIY type hunt. Looking for information on good areas to start. We really only hunted around cement creek and a little area near a ski resort in crested butte. Cement creek had a lot of atv and dirt bike traffic. And the ski area is not that big. Any info would be helpful and would be appreciated. If you want to keep it private you can email me. My address is in previous threads. Thank you

• Sitka Gear