Contributors to this thread:
Hammer 07-Nov-14
Hammer 07-Nov-14
gil_wy 07-Nov-14
07-Nov-14

Hammer's Link
Nice Elk. Check it out

07-Nov-14
LOL me either and I wondered how long it would take for someone to pick up on that. I was not saying it but this was more just so others could see the Elk and to see the sentiment of some antis. It is not written by what I would call someone who knows much about Elk but it is a dandy Elk none the less.

The tread has only been up for 30min also.

No one need post if they don't want but the pic is nice at any rate and it was partly why I posted it. It is also a reminder that we need to keep our guard up against those crazy antis who would rather see over population and browse issue and starvation of critter than have us mean ole hunters keep herds healthy.

I also think many are not necessary staunch anti advocates per se but rather just feel we are mean ole killers killing the innocent going about their day and IMO many only feel that way because they only see us as just blood sport killers killing an unsuspecting critter. They just don't understand and are uneducated why we hunters are soooooo necessary to healthy herds and habitat. THEY do not understand what would happen to herds if us hunters were not around.

07-Nov-14
Wagonnhound Ranch.... Great bull! His archery hunt from last year should be airing on his outdoor show this week I think?

• Sitka Gear