Vernon Edeler 16-Nov-14
Jaquomo 16-Nov-14
Buffalo1 16-Nov-14
Mule Power 17-Nov-14
sfiremedic 17-Nov-14
TD 18-Nov-14
Mad Trapper 18-Nov-14
16-Nov-14
Anyone interested in a bowsite sponsored conference? I'm not sure if there is a conference specifically for archery hunters but I for one would be interested. Would be a great way to finally meet all you fellow bowhunters (nametag would have your username, Bigdan,mule power etc.).

Topics could include: hunting tactics 101, how and when to call, how to pack a horse. How to tune a bow. Possibilities are endless.

Plus we could see all the latest gadgets.

I think it would be a great conference!!!

16-Nov-14
P&Y convention or P&Y big game awards?

16-Nov-14
Although I've never attended (maybe I should) the P & Y conference I hear it's really good. However, bowsite is my daily archery fix and I've become familiar with many bowsiters who I'd like to meet. Bowsite seems more personal and interactive and therfore I'm more vested and interested.

16-Nov-14
Sounds good! I'm in. I'll bring the rice crispy squares and tang.

16-Nov-14
They could put boxing ring or a cage right in the middle so bowsiters could settle there differences. It would be just like the web but live. I'm in.

16-Nov-14
The hotel bar and the Bowsite gathering at the P&Y Convention already satisfies your goal.

This year there will also be an Octagon in the unlikely event TBM and/or Hammer attend.

See you in Phoenix.

16-Nov-14
The Bowsite Gathering at the P&Y Convention the place to network and learn. There is always a ton of knowledge and experience at that event. Have always found everyone willing to share with others. It is truly a "braintrust" of bowhunter knowledge and experience (with a "little BS" sprinkled in just to keep it fun).

17-Nov-14
Holy crap my name showed up next to Big Dan's!

That's like being semi famous. Humbling.

17-Nov-14
Ok, I guess I'll see you guys in phoenix.... But at least have your bowsite username on your name tag so I know who the heck you are.

18-Nov-14
I plan on showing up at the "conference" and drinking one or two "free" beers provided by this "free" bowsite and meeting a bunch of folks.

Can't beat that with a stick....

Course.... gonna drop a grand or so to do it... I think pricing out Bowsite beer is kinda like pricing out elk meat....

But then it's all relative... NA Sheep meat might cost at least a house....or the ownership there of...

18-Nov-14
Just learning Pat's scent-free secrets is worth the price of admission.

• Sitka Gear