Bullhound 24-Nov-14
snellpastor 24-Nov-14
The Old Sarge 24-Nov-14
snellpastor 24-Nov-14
The Old Sarge 24-Nov-14
23-Nov-14

23-Nov-14

23-Nov-14
So just opening and closing the side ads cost them money? I just did it about 10x

24-Nov-14
SnellPastor, you ever heard of click fraud? What you're advocating is just that.

24-Nov-14
Can't be much worse than animal welfare fraud.

24-Nov-14
Awesome! Click fraud....lmfao.

24-Nov-14
The premise there is "click fraud", tells me we have way too many lawyers with way too much time.

24-Nov-14
Click fraud isn't so funny when they come to collect ...

24-Nov-14
I like it:-)

24-Nov-14
So it's like stealing from someone who's opinion you don't agree with and giving the proceeds to a stranger. And since you didn't get a financial gain, you can rationalize the theft.

Amazing.

24-Nov-14
I am flatuent... I mean fraudulent.

24-Nov-14
Of course, ohiohunter would never seriously advocate nor condone such actions, but is merely reporting that others have done this with the resulting effect. What people elect to do with their computers is solely their responsibility. BTW, companies with the ads employ people to go around to internet cafes to do exactly that.

24-Nov-14
Are you sure? Usually an org gets money from the advertiser when someone clicks on the ad. You might be funding them?

24-Nov-14
never heard of it Old Sarge. If that is real, please don't do it. Seriously. If that is for real, would request that a moderator take this thread down.

24-Nov-14
TOS, really?

24-Nov-14
googled it. It is for real. My apologies to the forum. While I despise anti-hunting organizations, don't believe in breaking any laws to do it.

24-Nov-14

The Old Sarge's Link
Yes, really. Check the link ... or do your own Google search.

24-Nov-14
Thanks Old Sarge. Have alerted the editors of the forum and asked them to remove the thread. I have also deleted my original posts.

24-Nov-14

The Old Sarge's Link
When I was in the e-commerce business, one of my web sites was the target of click fraud perpetrated by a competitor. It amounted to over $1000 and it took a while but I was paid in full for the fraudulent clicks and the competitor had to reimburse the company that did the ads for me.

Remember, your IP address is almost always unique to your computer and/or location. If you think they can't find you, you're mistaken.

• Sitka Gear