LUNG$HOT 16-Dec-14
Mule Power 16-Dec-14
Barty1970 17-Dec-14
THEBUGLER 17-Dec-14
16-Dec-14

THEBUGLER's embedded Photo
THEBUGLER's embedded Photo

THEBUGLER's Link
Extreme Elk Magazine is excited to bring you the 2015 "Best of the West" Elk Calling Contest series! We've partnered up with the International Sportsman's Expos (ISE) and the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation (RMEF) to host this exciting elk calling event in 3 locations: Sacramento, CA (January 10), Denver, CO (January 17), and Salt Lake City (March 14). For the complete list of CASH and PRIZES - OVER $22,000 - visit: http://extremeelk.com/elk-calling-contest, and make your plans now to attend one, or all the shows!

Dirk Durham Extreme Elk magazine www.extremeelk.com

16-Dec-14
How about the best in the east!! im sure i can at least place last in that gig !!! .

16-Dec-14
dang it! never comes to Iowa! ;-)

16-Dec-14
Denver! I'm in. Seems like a great opportunity to embarrass myself in front of a crowd. :)

16-Dec-14
City you could win the calling contest at the Harrisburg show. Competition isn't too stiff. The thing about those contests is it's more about impressing a judge than coaxing in an elk. Two different things in my opninion.

17-Dec-14
Make the World Championships truly global next year; there are a number of us here in Britain who'd love the chance to compete ;-)

17-Dec-14
Mule Power,

I will be judging at two of the events (along with others) and we will be looking for:

#1 The most "REALISTIC" and "AUTHENTIC" elk vocalizations.

This will be an elk calling contest based upon just that. "Fancy" and "Made Up" elk calls will be judged as that... :)

Dirk Durham Extreme Elk magazine

• Sitka Gear