mainbrdr 28-Jan-15
12yards 29-Jan-15
guins1971 29-Jan-15
Bill VanderLaan 29-Jan-15
12yards 29-Jan-15
Gene 29-Jan-15
APauls 29-Jan-15
03-Jan-15
I keep having a dream where I can't pull back my bow. It's very frustrating and I always wake up a little agitated. It's not as bad as the one where I didn't go to any of my college classes and it was finals day, but still annoying.

03-Jan-15
I like cheeseburgers!

03-Jan-15
FLMAO Lungshot

03-Jan-15
Was a Montana warden involved?

03-Jan-15
I think this means your girlfriend is seeing someone on the side.

03-Jan-15
It amazes me how many other people also have the same college final nightmare!!

03-Jan-15
Having any problems with ED lately?

03-Jan-15
Were your pants on or off in either dream?

03-Jan-15
I dreamed an otter was biting me...my wife moved at the same time and I elbowed her in the ribs at a speed I am incapable of doing while awake.

03-Jan-15
I have a recurring dream about giant coastal bears coming to this campground that is at the base of a huge mesa. Everyone seems to know that the bears are common on the mesa and that you are in serious danger if you camp up there on top but for some reason the campers in the campground (boy scout groups, young families with small kids, just plain dumb to nature city folk, etc)have no idea that these campgrounds get hit every night by these killer bears.

I must be crazy because as the dream starts I recognize the mountain, the road up the mesa, and the campground every time but instead of getting out of there I try to get everyone in the campground to leave and end up in a face off with these bears.

At least you have a weapon because in my dreams I don't have anything. All I can do is run or sneak around them trying to get people out. They are terrifying dreams because I wake up just as the bruins pounce on top of me. I darn near pushed my wife out of bed one night because I was fighting off a bear.

Anybody have anything like that?

03-Jan-15
I've elbowed my wife a few times dreaming of a grizz that's got me in his clutches and is trying to bite my face off.

It's amazing how a woman will treat you like you hit them on purpose even if you were sleeping. It's like it doesn't matter that you were unconscious. But when the shoe's on the other foot, you're just supposed to laugh along... "oh, sorry, hehe :)"

Except that I think my wife hits me while I sleep on purpose.

03-Jan-15
I had a dream last night that after having rained for two days I would surely see some deer movement today.........I was dreaming .............

03-Jan-15
Yeah I have been conked in the face a few times by my wife when she has rolled over. Turn about is fair play I guess.

Usually my wife can tell that I am having a bad dream and she will reach over and touch my arm. That is normally enough to bring me out of the dream bless her heart. I do the same for her if I hear her struggling. When I hear her whimpers in her sleep I know that I need to come to return the favor and come to her rescue.

On the flip side, she says that I sound like a race horse with my breathing when I am caught in the "drift" shall we say. All I know is that I am glad that she gets me out of the dream.

03-Jan-15
Graduated college in '77 and STILL have that dream on occasion...go figure.

Regard to the bow...for me, at 62, its become reality not dream. Soooo...got a new custom recurve on order...dropping down to 54lb.

03-Jan-15

04-Jan-15
your next dream will be you buy a crossbow

04-Jan-15
I graduated college a long time ago. I still have that dream about missing finals too!!!!!!!! Go figure.

I'm very animated in my sleep. I suppose I'm acting out the dreams in my head as I usually don't remember what I'm dreaming about, minus the college finals thing! I've hit my wife so many times she now sleeps in another room most times. It has its draw backs and its pluses. But, I can't blame her. God Bless

04-Jan-15
I wonder if there is a reward for capturing cuckoo birds !!!!!!

04-Jan-15
If you dream of being in a bath tub holding hands, you'll know the meaning and your future.

28-Jan-15
I have had a dream several times that with a firearm, after a very difficult and skillful stalk, the bullet just falls out the end of the barrel on to the ground when I shoot. Even the follow up shots. Different stalks on different animals. I will even hope just before the shot that this time it is a full charge but it keeps happening. I'll probably have it again soon now.

28-Jan-15
I've had the same dream with the rifle only I'm squeezing the trigger harder and harder and it doesn't fire.

28-Jan-15
Animals have nightmares about me...if they don't they should.

28-Jan-15
Rattle I also have that dream. Except it's a criminal and he has a gun too.

28-Jan-15
My wife calls sleep the great equalizer.

28-Jan-15
Hey Ike, I usually sleep on purpose too! :)

29-Jan-15
Ucsdryder, that is amazing! I've had those same frustrating dreams about pulling my bow and exams. I'm fricken 52 and I still have nightmares about missing finals! Another dream I had there was a parade of bucks in single file line coming past me and I couldn't draw my bow! LOL!

29-Jan-15
I get to full draw every time but then the dream just stops. Not sure what that means

29-Jan-15
I have two recurring dreams. I was a server during my college days and in one of my dreams I am absolutely smoked - food is in the kitchen window getting cold, I have drinks at the bar, manager yelling at me, tables that need to order or pay and I just cannot get to any of it. I usually wake up in a sweat with my heart pounding. Funny thing is, I have not waited on a table for twenty years.

The other dream is the worst. I am holding my dog by the collar out the window of a speeding truck and her collar starts slipping. Worst part is that she is looking at me with her big brown eyes. Not sure what it means, but I freakin' hate it.

29-Jan-15
Then there's that one about being naked........

29-Jan-15
I also have reoccurring bad dreams, mostly about being frustrated with work or customers. My bad dream is that I received orders sending me back to Vietnam. That one really gets me up and out of bed!

29-Jan-15
Dang it. Finished University 5 years ago and was thinking that dream would stop happening, but sounds like it keeps going...

• Sitka Gear