Elk
Contributors to this thread:
olebuck 09-Jan-15
HuntEasy 09-Jan-15
B N A A guy 09-Jan-15
PAstringking 10-Jan-15
pop-r 10-Jan-15
09-Jan-15
me and my group -4-6 hunters are looking for an outfitter to take us elk hunting this sept. 12-20th range.

we have all elk hunted and know the routine. we are mostly looking at a good area - with lots of game - a giant trophy elk is not what we are after - we just want to have quality hunt. Lodging and foods is important as well. The main thing for me is that the guides are quality individuals who are bow hunters. I've been on to many hunts where the guides were 25 year old "know it All" local guys. I want a professional.

I have done the DIY route, but we go as a family now and not everyone can do the DIY hunts.

private land would be best but we are open to all options.

NM or CO is our first choice as it is the best drive from Mississippi

09-Jan-15
If you want first class lodging, scenery, food and lots of bulls, banded peak ranch in Colorado. Google their website. Not giant bulls but an awesome and exciting hunt that is extremely comfortable and fun.

09-Jan-15

B N A A guy's Link
Hey Jim, I am a Bowsite sponsor and arrange bowhunts for numerous clients every year. It sounds like you have very realistic goals and perhaps I have a hunt or two that will fit the needs and goals of your group. If you are interested in finding out what we can do for you please contact me at your convenience. We produce for our clients each and every year and we can do the same for you.

Best regards, Scott Alberda

Bow and Arrow Adventures

10-Jan-15
Honestly booking a place that can fit 4-6 elk hunters for 15'.... I would be careful. Just my advice

10-Jan-15
+1 PAstringking Any outfitter that still has 4-6 holes at this point likely has a hole in his system. Js

• Sitka Gear