earlyriser 12-Jan-15
HDE 12-Jan-15
DuckhunterBrad 12-Jan-15
HDE 12-Jan-15
Drnaln 13-Jan-15
LINK 13-Jan-15
DuckhunterBrad 13-Jan-15
12-Jan-15
If you apply as a group (4) do you get 1 ticket in the draw as a group or does everyone get a ticket and if they are drawn so does everyone else(assuming there are enough tags)?????

12-Jan-15
The other folks need to attach to your app via your attach code. Yes, if there are enough tags all will be drawn.

12-Jan-15
But, there is only one random number assigned to the application (1 to 4 hunters), so, only "one ticket". If there are only 2 hunts left in the first choice unit with 4 applicants, it goes to the second choice, then third, and so on. All applicants will draw the same hunt. If all choices do not have enough hunts available for all the applicants, they do not draw and the system pulls another number assigned to an application.

12-Jan-15
I am trying to find out if you apply as a group on the same confirmation code does everyone's name get thrown in the draw, or does the group only I have one name or "ticket".

12-Jan-15
everyone is attached to the same application with one ticket or chance for that application to get pulled. Once it is pulled, the group has the chances of as many choices as they put in for. They all draw the same hunt or none at all. Each member of the group does not act separately.

13-Jan-15
1 Chance per application single or 4 ! David

13-Jan-15
One chance and if your a non resident I wouldn't apply with 4. If there are 12 non resident tags for the hunt code and your name(group of 4) comes up with 3 tags left you are thrown out because there isn't enough tags for your group. I would do two groups of two. However if you are putting in for my unit feel free to put in as a group of 4. : )

13-Jan-15
Thank you everyone for the clarification. We will be applying as individuals and if one draws someone will go with them.

• Sitka Gear