orionsbrother 13-Jan-15
Mule Power 13-Jan-15
T-Rex 13-Jan-15
Hoss 13-Jan-15
Huntcell 13-Jan-15
Florida Mike 13-Jan-15
13-Jan-15
Pat,

It has been mentioned it would be nice to have a forum feature we could click to have threads "TBM Free" so we don't have to be subject to the endless drivel and worthless blabber. Maybe something like the "debate free" button?

Other forums have an "ignore user" feature. I try to ignore topics I think TBM may contribute on but more often than not he pops into informative threads and ruins them.

I for one would pay a monthly fee to the Bowsite to have a TBM "free" or "TBM ignore user" function.

13-Jan-15
Now this is a sad thread. Mike

13-Jan-15
I already pay a fee and get ignored!!

13-Jan-15
I would gladly pay a subs ription for a TBM filter

13-Jan-15

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo

13-Jan-15

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
This is the only effective TBM free button!And its free.

13-Jan-15
Bowsite aka: TBM, is Steve Grace's current landing spot, an unfortunately he found the audience he is looking for - an audience that makes him feel worthy and feeds his illness.

If you do some simple Yahoo / Google searches you can see his self glorification/promotion pattern of behavior is not new. Go to his YouTube channel or Facebook page and look at his comments - even when he tries to compliment someone - he beats them down. Since he wasn't able to promote himself and have everyone recognize him as the worlds greatest turkey bowhunter, he is now moving on to Bowsite.

Somewhere out there he has an argument with himself regarding who is the best turkey hunter ever - him or his dad, and in the end he proclaims that his 200+ archery kills is greater than his dads 400+ shotgun kills. Go to his Facebook page and see how he is upset because an article regarding new potential world record deer upstaged his article related to a 6 bearded turkey. His behavior on Bowsite is nothing but a continuation of that - yet he has found a receptive audience.

There was a posting regarding starting a a Bowhunters Bugles and Screams club. Steve didn't bite because maybe that's a sore spot for him. Try Googling Bowhunters Beards and Spurs club (go to the archery talk link). Steve tried to start a Bowhunters turkey club that now appears defunct (don't think it ever got much further than the press release really). He even says he has paid to go turkey hunting (now that's not DIY).

I wonder who won the bowhunter of the year award. Maybe it was your ego and arrogance that got in the way of that club becoming something. Unfortunately - Bowsite appears to feeding his ego at the expense of Bowsite quality. If we all just ignore him, he will go away or change his ways - we can only hope.

13-Jan-15
Bowsite aka: TBM, is Steve Grace's current landing spot, an unfortunately he found the audience he is looking for - an audience that makes him feel worthy and feeds his illness.

If you do some simple Yahoo / Google searches you can see his self glorification/promotion pattern of behavior is not new. Go to his YouTube channel or Facebook page and look at his comments - even when he tries to compliment someone - he beats them down. Since he wasn't able to promote himself and have everyone recognize him as the worlds greatest turkey bowhunter, he is now moving on to Bowsite.

Somewhere out there he has an argument with himself regarding who is the best turkey hunter ever - him or his dad, and in the end he proclaims that his 200+ archery kills is greater than his dads 400+ shotgun kills. Go to his Facebook page and see how he is upset because an article regarding new potential world record deer upstaged his article related to a 6 bearded turkey. His behavior on Bowsite is nothing but a continuation of that - yet he has found a receptive audience.

There was a posting regarding starting a a Bowhunters Bugles and Screams club. Steve didn't bite because maybe that's a sore spot for him. Try Googling Bowhunters Beards and Spurs club (go to the archery talk link). Steve tried to start a Bowhunters turkey club that now appears defunct (don't think it ever got much further than the press release really). He even says he has paid to go turkey hunting (now that's not DIY).

I wonder who won the bowhunter of the year award. Maybe it was your ego and arrogance that got in the way of that club becoming something. Unfortunately - Bowsite appears to feeding his ego at the expense of Bowsite quality. If we all just ignore him, he will go away or change his ways - we can only hope.

13-Jan-15
Bou--another great reason for me never to go to FaceBook.

Sad.

13-Jan-15
I would lay down money that TBM drives a Ford (B.F.P.S.), not a SilveRAYdo. So instead, I will join Shrewski and also help pay for the installation of a TBM filter. There is no place for self-gratification.

13-Jan-15

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
Even Facebook was infected!Found this guy scouting Elk.Seen him before somewhere?

13-Jan-15
The answer is simple guys. Do you see a post from me on the "Inspires" thread? NO!

So everyone here has the power to use some self restraint and resist posting. Posting is the only thing that keeps a thread on page 1.

Also... thread owners have the ability to remove posts. So you do have a TBM Free button.

So if you make no posts and delete his what is left?

Pat... I'll be honest though. You are a class act. I know you think it would look like a violation of the freedom of speech to give him the boot but letting this stuff continue is like letting someone walk into your 5 star restaurant with a dress code barefoot with big holes is the back of their cutoff jeans and eating off the floor! Think of the newcomers here and what their impression is if not about those of us who have lived here long before the riff raff moved in.

Please guys... try to resist feeding the whole mess by posting. Please.

13-Jan-15

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
TBM trolling Elk

13-Jan-15
Good post Mule Power!

13-Jan-15

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
This elk was seen buying an earlyseason TBM tag!

13-Jan-15

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
TBM way back before bows were invented 25yrs ago.

13-Jan-15
X2 Mule Power.

As hard as it was to not comment on his self glorification thread, I kept my thoughts to myself.

For the sake of new comers and the integrity of Bowsite though, I'd really like to see Pat remove him from Bowsite. Too many good threads have been ruined and too many good contributors seem to have gone quiet since his arrival.

13-Jan-15
There is plenty of precedent for dumping and banning trouble-makers, baiters and the chronically disruptive people. It doesn't take emotion (anger) or anything like it. It's a business decision and business comes first. If your business has a cancer living in it, you simply excise it and put it down the disposal.

On the rare occasion, it's good to have a misbehaving child hanging around to use as an example. I suspect that's why TBM is left available...an example of what none of us wants to do or be.

13-Jan-15
I have never seen an inappropriate post degrading or bashing anyone else from TBM. Why all this hate for a guy that participates and has fun doing it? You guys need to focus more on getting elk and less on TBM. He is obviously why more mentally tough for not falling into your traps. I am sure this thread will be removed shortly.

13-Jan-15

As for threads which I might want to view. I refuse to open thread titles with misspelled words or TBM in title. That helps. If I open and I see author, I immediately close. Analogy-I do not need to continually see a bad car accident over and over expecting a different outcome. Pretty simple.

No need to call him out specifically. Any attention only fuels the fire. A fire without fuel or air will eventually extinguish.

13-Jan-15
You know how to roll past any of his post don't you?

13-Jan-15
TBM lives between many of your ears 7x24. This is a sad thread.

13-Jan-15
Swamp Buck "Why all this hate for a guy that participates and has fun doing it?" Since you asked I'll give you just one example. Did you have a chance to read the "Wasted Meat" thread.

A poor guy leaves home for 2 weeks, comes home to find his freezer died and loses all of his meat. $1000 worth of steak and his sons elk among other things.

How devastated would you be?

He was looking for an elk hunt on short notice to replace the meat and fill his freezer for the winter. Most of us felt his pain. I felt terrible for the guy.

Here was the reply from the resident know it all: "I think there is a place in Omaha that ships some good steaks in nice white styrofoam coolers. Pat might let you in on some shot up yote meat. You also could go vegetation like some of the bowsite legonds that got skunked. Pat has some decon radishes and chickory to go with the yotes. Signed TBM....stands for too full meat."

Maybe not quite degrading or bashing by definition but would you call that an appropriate response? I'm sure I wasn't the only one that gritted their teeth when they read that. Peaked my blood pressure!

Then he followed it up with another classic: "It's unbelievable to me that know one has mentioned the key to filling a freezer with cheap meat...here it is...May I have a drum roll please........ROAD KILL!!! Gas is cheap...ride the roads and find fresh kill. A police scanner is great for this and you will receive the hottest tips for the freshest roadkill."

How about a little compassion for your fellow man around here!!!!! The guy lost thousands of dollars and his sons elk for crying out loud.

Florida Mike... your thoughts on those posts?

By the end of that thread I was ready to drive my bike down to Alabama and teach that P.O.S a hard lesson.

13-Jan-15
It is amazing that so many people let someone on a key board get them so stirred up. Get a life.

13-Jan-15
"Florida Mike... your thoughts on those posts? MulePower"

First off Mulepower, my thoughts don't matter 2 $hits. But since you seem HELL BENT on glorifying TBM with your FIXATION, why don't you tell everybody why? Why don't you tell them you helped TBM to find his Elk spot and youre PISSED because he didn't give you your due! Mike

13-Jan-15
This is really funny! Some of you guys are nearly as bad as the guy you want to ban!

13-Jan-15
I think Mule gave him some direction and also sent a clip shot camera holder as a gift. The kind of small gesture and assistance that is a benefit of Bowsite.

Unless something has changed since I saw a mention in a post, the receipt of that camera holder wasn't even confirmed. If still true, very unfortunate and understandably somewhat aggravating for the sender.

13-Jan-15
Mike that has nothing to do with it at all. Zero. I did not help him find his elk spot by the way. Not at all. I gave him a couple suggestions but he didn't go to any of them.

I despise his lack of respect for other people and the animals he hunts. That's the bottom line.

If that doesn't seem inappropriate to you that's fine. Perhaps you enjoyed the thread where he told about shooting the neighbor's dog? I don't care how you feel about him. But to be FIXATED on defending a guy like that is pretty frickin pathetic if you ask me. But you didn't ask I guess so have a nice day.

Maybe you should join him for his elk hunt next year. You seem inspired.

13-Jan-15
Mule Power for President... Bou, you can be Vise President...

13-Jan-15
There is a growing body of psychological research that finds both Internet trolls and bullies absolutely live for the feedback they get from online interactions and/or abuse.

Just another way the ego gets fed for some, I guess...

13-Jan-15
ttt bbb mmmer

There is help available please call and make and appointment if not for your self, do it for the kids, the wife and the rest of humanity. >>>>-----> Roger C Rinn Psychologist, PhD I can assist with performance enhancement to foster improvement in public interaction anxiety, social anxiety, and internet grandiose complex

Huntsville-Madison County (256) 792-3226

Dr. Gerald D Anderson Counselor Gerald has extensive experience and expertise in treating adults, who are struggling with a wide range of difficulties. (251) 259-5730 Foley, Alabama 36535

Lorne Dann Psychologist, PhD Sometimes you may be unaware of what actually causes you to feel as anxious, depressed, indecisive, guilty, overwhelmed, or angry as you may feel. I also assist with performance enhancement to foster improvement in public interaction anxiety, social anxiety, and internet grandiose complex Mountain Brook, Alabama 35223 (205) 282-9259

13-Jan-15
I defend anybody that gets bullied. I hate bullies. I also hate the crap that TBM posts but you poor guys keep posting on his threads and comments and feeding his ego. Mike

This Topic has been locked. Thank you.

• Sitka Gear