willliamtell 23-Feb-15
IdyllwildArcher 23-Feb-15
WV Mountaineer 23-Feb-15
Shoots-Straight 23-Feb-15
writer 23-Feb-15
22-Feb-15

IdyllwildArcher's Link

22-Feb-15
This article was from sept 2014. I think that Wyoming was given the right to manage wolves again since then but I could be wrong?

23-Feb-15
I hope every resident in the states they now inhabit, takes a wolf lover, bends them over and stuffs a 100 pounds of wolf up their backsides. Then stomps the Crud on their boots off on their writhing face. I think that about sums it up for me and my feelings on the anti-hunting, liberal left that thinks it is just merry they were introduced back into the ecosystem that we manage.

I have less compassion for the elected officials that keep smearing this in the faces of those involved and most affected. Which happen to be the American hunter and the residents that live in these states

On a side note, I do believe that the article is outdated but, it really doesn't matter. This could be a simple copy and paste from now until the time that residents of these states decide to take these matters into their own hands.

23-Feb-15
The title of this thread is 100% inaccurate.

"a federal judge Tuesday restored protections for gray wolves in Wyoming but left intact a determination that the species has recovered and is not endangered"

Keywords: Not endangered

The suspended the hunting season until Wyoming comes up with an acceptable management plan. I haven't looked into the subject recently so I'm not sure what the current status is.

23-Feb-15

IdyllwildArcher's Link
Sorry about the old article, I was looking at multiple articles and copied an old one. This one is newer. I read 3 different articles that lead me to believe that this was new info.

23-Feb-15

Z Barebow's Link
Here it is straight from the horses mouth.

23-Feb-15
"Gray wolves in Montana, Idaho, the eastern third of Washington and Oregon, and north-central Utah retain their delisted status and are not impacted by this final rule."

Wolf hunting in Oregon on the horizon ....

23-Feb-15
the wolf is too big of a cash cow for the anti hunting orgs. they will not let it go unless congress passes them by.

23-Feb-15

Z Barebow's Link
Here is a link to a 11 minute video which does a great job of describing the wolf situation, prior to this latest USFW move. (And gives some excellent insight into the non lethal wolf huggers).

Big Fin does an excellent job of representing hunters!

23-Feb-15
They F-ed us in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan, too...

http://www.twincities.com/localnews/ci_27174294/great-lakes-wolves-ordered-returned-endangered-list

"Aim true and keep your mouth shut" is the new unofficial/official management solution, I guess?

23-Feb-15

Stick's Link
Link here..

23-Feb-15
+100 on Big Fin!

Thank you!

Mark

23-Feb-15
Looks like the environmental extremists found an activist judge. If 3700 wolves isn't enough, it's not about the science, no number will satisfy them. Were/are they going after the delisting in Montana and Idaho also?

The question is, who can override her, and how long will it take?

23-Feb-15
They don't care about MT and ID. They just want the open season in Southern WY to disappear so they can spread to CO and UT.

23-Feb-15
Idlly x 2

23-Feb-15
IWA, They can't touch Montana or Idaho as long as we play within the perimeters of our plan.

23-Feb-15
Thanks for posting that, Z. That was a well done news piece.

Not many of those around when it comes to wolves.

• Sitka Gear