JRABQ 06-Apr-15
otcWill 06-Apr-15
pop-r 06-Apr-15
oldgoat 06-Apr-15
in the rocks 06-Apr-15
MathewsMan 06-Apr-15
Charlie Rehor 08-Apr-15
06-Apr-15
Like many on here, I enter many state drawings. This year, I have enough points, I will probably draw my Colorado tags. But lets say I also draw a coveted New Mexico tag as well. Can I get a refund in CO and just loose my points that I had to draw that tag?

Had it in my head that that would be the outcome, but wanted to know for sure.

06-Apr-15
Yep, you can get a refund but loose your points. Call them up and get a form before the season starts.

06-Apr-15
You can return your CO tags and get your points back. A good friend drew 201 two years ago and had to do that as unexpected troubles came up for him that year. He got a refund, kept his points, and killed a great bull there last year

06-Apr-15
U can do whichever u want. Keep ur points & get no money or lose your points & get a refund.

06-Apr-15
Yeah, what pop-r said but not both

06-Apr-15
However you will not get your point for that year, you get your points back and you lose your money. Better than some states but still painfull paying and not getting a point.

06-Apr-15
Just to note, you keep your PP's you had going in if you waive the refund, you do not gain one for this year if you get your points reinstated. Or you can get your money back and loose your points.

08-Apr-15
Every state is different. Thanks for the info!

• Sitka Gear