Ermine 10-Apr-15
oake 11-Apr-15
sticksender 12-Apr-15
oake 12-Apr-15
8pointer 17-Apr-15
Mr_steve 17-Apr-15
LUNG$HOT 18-Apr-15
10-Apr-15
Now that the application deadline has passed, Im sure the next conversation will be when Colorado will do the drawings

The below dates are based on last year

Moose/Bear on May 8th - Deer was May 10th - Elk was May 17th

Remember - Backdoor results will show as soon as the drawings takes place

Good luck to those that applied

10-Apr-15
What about sheep and goat?

10-Apr-15
I'm not all that much into the nail biting this year, we should draw our elk tag no problem and should draw our second choice deer tags, everything else I just put in for PP's! Next year I'll be biting my nails putting in for tags I don't have a chance for but hope I draw!

10-Apr-15
"Im sure the next conversation will be when Colorado will do the drawings"

New Mexico is next. CO is distant future :)

10-Apr-15
"What about Sheep and Goat?"

If you apply for these Im sure youre aware of when they do the draw

10-Apr-15
My hope is for Ermine to get his goat or sheep tag! I should draw 3/4, Elk, deer, bear and applied for Desert Sheep.

10-Apr-15
Ermine, my notes show Mt Goat was up via the backdoor on Thursday 5/1 last year. Which was about a week later than usual for the backdoor method. By "backdoor" I mean the preference points update.

And as I recall the "Products on File" listing is no longer the first backdoor to open. That came a few days later.

10-Apr-15
Thanks Mathewsman- dream of a sheep or goat tag every year. Hoping this is the year.

11-Apr-15
"By the "backdoor" method I mean preference points update.

What if a guy put in for a point and an underserved unit as second choice, how would that show up?

Is there a way to decipher that?

12-Apr-15
oake- Yes you might possibly see a new entry appear in your "Products On File" list a few days before official results are posted. The list is displayed during the process of purchasing licenses/applications on-line. You can start the process and view your previous purchases at any time, without actually buying anything.

https://www.co.wildlifelicense.com/start.php

While "applying", click the blue box which reads "HABITAT STAMPS and ALL OTHER LICENSES". You will then be shown your "Products on File" list with the history of your various 2015 purchases, as seen in the example below.

What you are hoping for is an entry to appear that reads "NON RESIDENT ELK" without the word "APP". That will mean you drew an elk license.

12-Apr-15
sticksender - greatly appreciated, feel like a kid waiting on Christmas!!

17-Apr-15
After last year's mess of doing the deer draw over, I'll get what I get and am not going to be in the "night before Christmas" frenzy that I have gotten myself into before.

Also note they did away with 1st day online sales of leftover licenses and you will have to go stand in line again if you want a tag or call on the phone. That was a mess last year as well.

17-Apr-15
Generally how much earlier does the backdoor option appear than the actual posted results?

18-Apr-15
The elk tag I apply for every year is a 50/50 chance of drawing with 0 points. So yeah, every year is like waiting for Christmas morning In my case.

• Sitka Gear