Fulldraw 26-Jun-15
Shaft2Long 27-Jun-15
mark land 01-Jul-15
mark ny. 12-Jul-15
Fulldraw 13-Jul-15
Thornton 13-Jul-15
carcus 14-Jul-15
17-Jun-15
A while back, there was a thread about somebody wanting to buy a FORD EXCURSION...I have one for sale, and it is in near perfect condition. If interested, please PM me.

Cheers,

17-Jun-15
never seen a perfect ford. never made one

17-Jun-15
Hi Dan - that was me, PM sent. Great vehicles. Obviously r-man never drove one.

17-Jun-15

WapitiBob's embedded Photo
WapitiBob's embedded Photo
Yep, Fords suck....

17-Jun-15
Dodge, for me.

17-Jun-15
WARNING: Rough Language

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfHtcUZXljw

Amiri King, Chevy Silver-aydo

17-Jun-15
I am a Chevy guy, my wife works at a GMC Dealership- and oddly I drive a Ford F350... To make matters worse, both my kids drive Hyundai products...

17-Jun-15

Fulldraw's embedded Photo
Fulldraw's embedded Photo
This is it...I can take more pics if need be, but the inside is as clean as the outside. Just hauled my boat to Canada for our fishing trip (2400 miles round trip) and it preformed flawlessly.

17-Jun-15
Gas, diesel, miles, etc

Mark

17-Jun-15
It is a 2000 "Limited" V-10 with 95000 miles it is as clean as you will find 4X4. All lock actuators are bad, but I have them, and hope to find time to install. Other questions?

18-Jun-15
That is one big truck, a buddy has one and loves it. I have driven fords for the last 15 years and they have been great. I would love to have an excursion but don't want to pay that gas bill:)

18-Jun-15
I just can't go that big. Been driving Explorers for years. The current one has 197000 miles and is still good. I have to look for something else next time as the redesign made them more of a road car and not so much off road.

18-Jun-15
How much?

19-Jun-15
Do you have the original roof rack?

19-Jun-15
Nice looking excursion Fulldraw. As far as the Ford, Chevy, Dodge debate?

Been in the construction field all my life. Around here most Big company's choose Ford trucks for their fleet of work trucks.

Just sold a 99 F-250 still in good shape, 260,000 miles never had any type of engine work done other than replacing a coil pack, used maybe a 1/2 qt of oil in 4000 miles.

currently still drive our 02 Ford explorer, has 250,000 couple miles, might even have 260,000 not sure, does not use one drop of oil ! never did a thing to it as far as repairs except minor things like fix the power window. still looks new.

Also currently driving a F-250 that also has the V10 they changed some things i think in 03 more HP torque ect...120,000 never did a thing to it, it also has been very reliable...i can tell you for a fact, it'll run all over a dodge hemi...been there done that.

26-Jun-15
Still have this...would consider delivery!

27-Jun-15
Ford really hurt themselves with the 6.0. I was a major Ford fan, had one of the 6 liters then went to Dodge. My Dodge has been very reliable and a great truck. Still, I think Ford makes the heaviest duty truck on the market in any class. Its visible in the suspension components. That 6.0 and I think even the first of the 6.7 really hurt their reputation.

01-Jul-15

mark land's embedded Photo
mark land's embedded Photo
Still trying to sell this as well!

12-Jul-15
How many plugs has it blown out !

13-Jul-15
none

13-Jul-15
I would have to say I prefer the Ford 1/2 tons over anything else. However, I will never buy another 5.4 V8. They are plagued by problems

14-Jul-15
Most kick arse suv ever built! The 6.0 is awesome with a little work done to it! I've heard that the cummings 5.9 is so great but pretty much everyone I know who has one has had to have it towed in to get repaired, my 6.0 has never left me stranded and its 10 years old. If you get a good cummings the truck will fall apart around it, every time!

• Sitka Gear