NoWiser 26-Jun-15
arctichill 28-Jun-15
Top Pin 28-Jun-15
BOWUNTR 28-Jun-15
Bronc@work 30-Jun-15
Mudslinger 02-Jul-15
ridgerunnerron 04-Jul-15
25-Jun-15
Am considering this outfitter for 2016 hunt. Would love to hear any feedback from anyone that has experience with them. PM me if you want. Thanks

25-Jun-15
Im an outfitter in NM and I would hunt with TOM. could not find a nice person and hard working.

25-Jun-15
Tom is the real deal. Do it.

25-Jun-15

26-Jun-15
I believe rockn meant to say "nicer"...

26-Jun-15
Toms a great guy, and knows his area. He used to pack Abe Meline in and Abe killed some big big bulls...

26-Jun-15
I'm signed on with Tom....drawing the tag is the problem.

26-Jun-15
I agree with the others, your biggest problem will be drawing the tag. Better start applying every year. You'll have a great hunt if you draw.

28-Jun-15
I've never hunted with Tom, but I've dealt with him a fair amount. Often times we are on opposite sides of the issue being discussed. Even so, I consider him a friend.

I liked the guy the moment I met him. More importantly, despite our disagreements on some things I truly respect this man. There are a lot of great outfitters in NM and I believe San Francisco River Outfitters is among them.

28-Jun-15
Thanks everyone. I appreciate the feedback. I hope I get my tag. Any recommendations in NM if I don't hit the application tag next year? I guess private land hunt? Trying to stay under 6.5 k if possible- not sure if that is in the park for private land hunt.

28-Jun-15
I hunted with Tom this past December... great man. NM elk is his bread and butter... Ed F

30-Jun-15
Tom does a great job knowing where the elk are and being able to get to them. He has the best folks working for him and most people wont be able to keep up. Great outfit and a good man. Knows the area better than anyone in the country. Can you say area expert?

02-Jul-15
I'm signed up with him this year although a rifle hunt. He was already booked for archery hunters when we called him and I didn't think my brother and I would draw anyway but we both drew first rifle. I will let you know how it goes! Everybody that I talked to couldn't say enough good things about Tom and his outfit.

04-Jul-15
NEVER heard anything bad about his outfit.

• Sitka Gear