Bou'bound 01-Jul-15
Charlie Rehor 01-Jul-15
bigbulls6 01-Jul-15
John Mikulecky 01-Jul-15
The Night Stalker 01-Jul-15
WapitiBob 01-Jul-15
MT in MO 02-Jul-15
30-Jun-15
I have had a garmin Oregon 200 touch screen for a few years. I only use it two weeks out of the year. The touch screen is a little off and really aggravating to work. Has anyone had this problem? Is it worth it to try to repair or should I buy a new one. If that being the case, which one would you recommend.

30-Jun-15
My garmin dakota 20 same thing i use very little had so many spots stored ,, It read error sent it back over 100bucks later they sent me a rebuilt unit All my spots were lost ,,, Now My garmin car model has been shutting down !

30-Jun-15
I have the Garmin Oregon 450t and the Montana 600t. I use mine about 2 weeks a year too. I have never had a problem with them yet. I think for what it cost to get them fixed you may as well just buy a new one.

Kevin

30-Jun-15
Thinking I wanted to get into the technology side of hunting, I bought a Garmin 60 CSX from a friend a few months ago (he only used it for his annual elk hunt in Colorado). Was I ever wrong. It is just to much for my simplistic way of hunting. I'm going to stick with my compass and maps. If anyone is interested in this unit, send me a PM and we can work something out.

30-Jun-15
Have you tried to calibrate the screen? Check this link https://support.garmin.com/support/searchSupport/case.faces?caseId=%7Bae7b2680-0abc-11df-66ba-000000000000%7D

30-Jun-15
Never had a problem with any Garmin unless the batteries were low. Try the link above or a call to Garmin.

01-Jul-15
Never had a problem with any Garmin rock solid units from worldwide leader in their space

01-Jul-15
If you may use the mini sd chips like onXmaps look at the Garmin 64s. I Had a defect on my 62s and since it was under warranty and they did not make the 62s any more they upgraded me to the 64s. C

01-Jul-15
I have a 60 CSX works great I have used it to mark way points for five years Elk hunting, turkey hunting and whitetail hunting. Love it!

01-Jul-15
X2 lbj

01-Jul-15
I tried the link to reset my screen . Different directions. I am going to try to upload to my computer tonight and get it updated. I do have the map card in it for Colorado.

01-Jul-15
Save your waypoints when you plug it in ............

02-Jul-15
I still have an old Garmin 12 I think it is called. One of the originals, probably close to 15 years old. Still works and have never had a problem with it. Hence the reason for never replacing it. It is a boat anchor though compared to the newer ones...

• Sitka Gear