loopmtz 06-Jul-15
BigMo 07-Jul-15
GRoe 14-Jul-15
AwHunt73 14-Jul-15
06-Jul-15

GRoe's embedded Photo
GRoe's embedded Photo

GRoe's Link
We are teaming up with Rocky Mountain Hunting Calls for the month of July. If you buy a Heads Up Elk Decoy online with us, get a free diaphragm call while supplies last. In the comments please specify Mellow Yellow or Raging Bull. If we run out of one call, you will get what we have in stock. Both are great calls.

Some restrictions may apply (local dealer). Thanks for your support and good luck this fall.

GR Heads Up Decoy

06-Jul-15
Garrett,

Does it come with the tube?

I have your turkey decoy and love it. It completely changed the game. With the decoy, I could crawl right up flocks of turkeys.

How exactly do you use the elk decoy? Is it just like the turkey decoy? Is the elk so distracted with the decoy that you can draw and shoot while he's looking at you?

06-Jul-15

GRoe's Link
Mad_Angler,

The tube does not come with the decoy.

I have used the elk decoy in the bow mount but those set ups did not result in an encounter for me. I typically use them in a two person set up with a hunter in front and decoyer/caller behind. BUT, if you draw easy...just like the turkey and deer decoys, I am sure you can get away with it.

The decoy can also be used as a way to move closer to the herd for a shot. Lots of different ways to use it Mad_Angler.

GR Heads Up Decoy

06-Jul-15
TTT

07-Jul-15
Great product and ever better company! I ordered the cow elk decoy right before their fathers day sale, not knowing about the discount and with no coupon code, but they gave me the discount anyway without me asking for it. Thank you Heads Up! I can't wait to put it use this Sept.

14-Jul-15

GRoe's Link
Thanks BigMo for the shoutout. Things are going great with the free call promo, but supplies are dwindling. Now is a great time to get gear for the year.

Good luck this fall

GR Heads Up Decoy

14-Jul-15
Got mine thanks for the special, I just received my decoy yesterday along with a call. Can't wait for September.

• Sitka Gear