Ace 13-Jul-15
Jason Scott 13-Jul-15
Jason Scott 13-Jul-15
DonVathome 15-Jul-15
Amoebus 16-Jul-15
06-Jul-15

DonVathome's embedded Photo
This pack is about 10 years old, which one is it? FYI those are 12" tiles. It was designed to be able to zip top part closed and become only a fanny pack. Also any idea how many cubic inches?

Trying to find something similar.

Thanks!

06-Jul-15

11-Jul-15
anyone?

11-Jul-15
An old one.

Bison gear has a similar concept.

12-Jul-15
Might be the top part of the 4500?

12-Jul-15
The one with the broken zippers !!!

13-Jul-15

Ace's Link
They do stand behind their products:

Badlands Legendary Warranty

We don't care what happened, or whose fault it was, we will fix it for free forever. We could care less if you bought it at a garage sale or a gear swap, as long as it says Badlands, it's covered. All we ask is that you use and abuse your pack as much as possible so we can learn how to make our products even better.

However, the pack must be repairable, if you throw it in a fire,-with the expectations that sort of craftiness will yield you a brand new pack - that is incorrect. In all honesty, we have seen it all and we understand accidents happen and if it is legit we will always do our best to find you a replacement pack from our demo fleet.

Badlands has always been known for having the best warranty in the hunting industry bar none. As a matter of fact, since we began in 1994 we have built our business around exceeding our customer's expectations. With the launch of the Badlands' Apparel line, nothing is going to change.. However, let's face it, clothing is an entirely different animal, therefore, there are a few modifications.

The Official Badlands' No Hassle Apparel Warranty

Badland's unequivocally guarantees that anything with a "Red Bull's head" on it, will be the absolute finest garment you have ever owned, period.

We guarantee your Badlands product against defects in materials or workmanship under normal wear and tear for the life of the product.

If at the time you purchase one of our products, it does not exceed your expectations, return it and we will exchange or refund your purchase. However, if life hands you a particularly bad day of hunting (sounds impossible right?) and you rip or tear your Badlands gear, we will do our absolute best to repair it if we can.

13-Jul-15
That is not a Kifaru!!!

13-Jul-15
If you want a response here you should ask which Kifaru is this?

15-Jul-15
No it is a pack in itself, big reason I want to know which one is because the volume is nearly perfect. Small for every other elk hunter I see but it forces me to pack smart and between that and basically a tennis shoe covering ground is a piece of cake.

I sent it in for repairs and asked, maybe I will get a response, it is definitely not part of another pack, and that is the whole thing.

I want to buy one slightly bigger but need to know cubic inches. I guess I could calc it - and use my degree in engineering!

Anyone?

16-Jul-15
I don't know, but that was clever to sew the Badlands patch on the back and send it in for repairs...

• Sitka Gear