Norseman 15-Jul-15
mixed bag 15-Jul-15
Z Barebow 15-Jul-15
cityhunter 15-Jul-15
Start My Hunt 15-Jul-15
Barty1970 17-Jul-15
LUNG$HOT 17-Jul-15
13-Jul-15
...I have been sanding my feet and was just wanting to know if anyone out west needed some firewood?

13-Jul-15
Sounds like a fungal infection.

You should treat your feet and your wood with some Lotrimin. That should stop the itching and burning.

I don't think anyone out West wants any of that stuff.

13-Jul-15
I'm pulling for ya brother! You thought you were already addicted to bowhuntn, wait till elk huntn gets in your sole

13-Jul-15
I'll trade you a fleece backpack for some firewood! I have heard some good things about Simmons broadheads. Now anything about them?

13-Jul-15
Their purfect for the hamblaster shot. Takes a good brawdhed to kill an Alabamy turkee.

13-Jul-15
I don't want to hear about it unless it's TRUE DIY!

13-Jul-15
Don't nock the man until you kill an elk. And then it's game on. He did get it done. R.I.P TBM. Hunt

14-Jul-15
I hope you gots yerself a real nice paper towl core fer yer bugle toob!

14-Jul-15
I agree Hunt. He did get it done but it doesn't take away from the hilarity of the buildup of his trip. Lol

14-Jul-15
Mark, very true. Good luck . It gets in your blood. Hunt

14-Jul-15
I cant believe you guys are making fun of one of the greatest elk hunters that ever lived.

14-Jul-15
Good luck in your quest for HDYLMK !

14-Jul-15
I saw that they had some rain gear and boots on clearance at WalMart last weekend. Want me to hook you up?

14-Jul-15
Don't forget to shave your pits.

14-Jul-15
Good luck on your elk hunt, Mark. Don't forget the chapstick and duct tape. :)

14-Jul-15
We really don't know if he actually did get it done. Evidence looks that way...but ya just never know!

I'd say I miss him...but I dont :)

14-Jul-15
So, what happened to TBM anyway....I never heard.

14-Jul-15
I am taking my old lacrosse boots for sure. I couldn't count the 150 yard treks I have made in these to my treestands here in KY. These things have never let me down. I am sure they will work fine in Wyoming.

14-Jul-15
He went to Mexico after the gould's/chupacabra sub-species and has not been heard from since. He may have ended up in a Mexican prison thus the reason El Chapo broke out.

14-Jul-15
Norseman brings up a good point. Mark, we never talked about manscaping!

14-Jul-15
Resurrected manscaping post:

Oh sure, I get it. We're gettin' to the meat of the matter, no more beatin' around the bush!

You're not talkin' about a crack trim. Even a burrito, Mountain House and Budweiser bonanza should not result in "Crack Wipe" being necessary. You're talkin' about deforesting the blow hole!

Now, that Nair must nuke everything...what do you do about surrounding environs? Do you have someone do a tapered topiary trim? Leave the binary, either-or babboon-ass look? Keep going in depilatory delight?

What if your mono-brow just kind of flows into your sideburns, which flow into your beard, which flows into your neck hair, which flows into your chest and back hair, which flows Venus Flytrap-like along your crack to join the hair around the blow hole?

Where do you draw the line? I'd really miss my beard and hair, but I'd be afraid that I'd end up looking like a demented dandelion puffball.

If I kept going, I'd have to end up with sculpted eyebrows. I really don't want sculpted eyebrows. Those guys aren't my type.

So, it all goes? Then what? What happens when it all starts growing back at once? Doesn't it itch?

Chicks dig it? 'Cause they don't like icky hair? If I'm standing around scratching my blow hole or scootching my arse around on a rug like a dog, that's endearing?

This chit is complicated and confusing! I think I'll pack some extra baby wipes.

15-Jul-15
Don't release until the elk begins to inhale.

15-Jul-15
Man do I miss TBH daily posts.Use to make me laugh.He could really get under some peoples skin that's for sure,and that's what his intentions were.

15-Jul-15
I miss TBM like I miss a hemorrhoid.

15-Jul-15
have mercy TBM cant fight back !

15-Jul-15
Rick, that was hilarious. From someone who has only been on the Bowsite for a few months (and I have been informed of TBM by others), it must have been comical yet frustrating at the same time.

17-Jul-15
You don't know what you missed Mike...the TBM Days will shurely go down in the anals of Bowsite history

17-Jul-15
Mike look up some youtube videos of "Steve Grace" aka "turkeybowmaster" and you'll see what you missed. ;)

• Sitka Gear