The Old Sarge 21-Jul-15
TEmbry 21-Jul-15
midwest 21-Jul-15
Cheesehead Mike 21-Jul-15
IdyllwildArcher 21-Jul-15
The Old Sarge 22-Jul-15
15-Jul-15
https://www.facebook.com/NowThisNews/videos/828961800527279/

could probably handle a heavy pack load too!

15-Jul-15

Wildcountry's Link
Clickable

15-Jul-15
That's cool.

15-Jul-15
Abruptly???

15-Jul-15
If using one of these, is your hunt still considered diy?? Thats the important question.

15-Jul-15
landing spurs with wheels on them. some of the hunting boot manufacturers need to make an accessory.

17-Jul-15
Can you hunt the same day if you use one in Alaska?

21-Jul-15
Like a helicopter, a great idea. Unfortunately, it's illegal in Idaho. You can only take off from and land at a recognized airstrip.

21-Jul-15
Sign me up for the list of those wondering how the heck you land one of those things... haha cool concept though, looks fun.

21-Jul-15
How to reach landlocked public land....

21-Jul-15
Sarge, I assume you're talking about public land. I don't see how they could prohibit a rancher from landing in his privately owned field or pasture, etc.

21-Jul-15
From what I've seen, they generally use a parachute to land. And usually launch from a plane since their range is very limited by fuel.

22-Jul-15
The law about landing at recognized air strips applies to hunting. If you're just flying, you'd be free to land anywhere you want on private property but if you're landing to hunt, you'd be illegal unless you landed at a recognized air strip ... private or otherwise.

So I suppose you could beat the law by building an air strip on your property and getting it "recognized" ... however one would go about that.

• Sitka Gear