LUNG$HOT 20-Jul-15
Destroyer350 20-Jul-15
Jaquomo 20-Jul-15
TD 20-Jul-15
Rick M 20-Jul-15
Glunt@work 20-Jul-15
tobinsghost 21-Jul-15
20-Jul-15
If it was me, I would call the CO DNR and ask them. Nothing against all the great people you have on your site here but I would want to here from the horses mouth if it was me.

20-Jul-15
You sound very confident in bringing back an elk... must have an amish guide or four! ;)

20-Jul-15
You are ok to bring "High Capacity" magazines and your AR into Colorado. The law is you cannot purchase them in Colorado or give them to anyone.

20-Jul-15
Pat, ARs are fine. Everyone I know has at least one. We have a dubious magazine limit but older ones are grandfathered in and the Sheriffs of most counties aren't enforcing the magazine limit anyway because it's unenforceable. The Sheriff of the county where you'll be elk hunting has gone on public record saying he won't enforce it.

Just don't get into a shootout with gang bangers in Denver and you'll be fine. They have weird laws in that place that nobody can figure out.

20-Jul-15
OTOH.... you can bring your bong..... heheheh....

20-Jul-15
Pat, another elk hunt? Good luck.

My buddy in Southern Co. has a couple Hi cap Ar's for predator hunting. Hunts with the local game warden with them. I think you are OK but check with the local office would be a good Idea.

I would trust Lou but then again if something on him grows every time he tells a lie you might think twice. I have seen the xrays!!

20-Jul-15
Jaq has it correct. For the record, mags holding more than 15 rounds are not "high cap". They are standard. Lets not join in with the grabbers in redefining terms.

21-Jul-15
Duh, the idiots in charge aren't going to make it easy! Haha

As said earlier, you'll b fine and I'm ok with u taking out a few gangbangers!!

• Sitka Gear