Thank You
Elk
Contributors to this thread:
JohnB 21-Jul-15
orionsbrother 21-Jul-15
Start My Hunt 21-Jul-15
JohnB 21-Jul-15
21-Jul-15
Thanks to everyone from Pat to TBM for giving me much needed knowledge about hunting and plenty of great pictures and lots of laughs. The last 2 years I have been following every thread. I have learned a lot and laughed a lot leaving a 5 weeks from Wednesday for CO. Thanks again JohnB.

21-Jul-15
Have fun, brother. Short bloodtrails.

21-Jul-15
John,

I wholeheartedly agree. I have learned much in my few months of being here, and I have had the pleasure of talking to some really great people from pretty much every state. Almost everybody that has called me has told me their story about their best elk hunting experience. I enjoy every minute of the conversation.

I could state the names of those that have been most influential, but they already know who they are and do not need any further recognition. They are all accomplished hunters and have a ton of brain drain to give to the rest of us.

Mike

21-Jul-15
Mike I totally agree and I have not bought from all the sponsors but I am very happy with you and your maps. At 58 and bowhunting for 32 years I still learn something most everytime I am out. JohnB

• Sitka Gear