sureshot 13-Aug-15
PREZ 13-Aug-15
idahoghost 13-Aug-15
osiris 15-Aug-15
BigMo 15-Aug-15
sureshot 15-Aug-15
Trial153 15-Aug-15
13-Aug-15
Can anyone guide me to where I can purchase Solid Broadheads 125 grain with 1/2" bleeder? Seems everywhere I look, nobody has them in stock. I'm down to only 2 from the original 3. They fly great just had the wind drift one practicing at 80yrds and hit a rock. They're expensive but I'm not cutting any corners for my VC Elk hunt!

13-Aug-15
I got mine from S&S Archery. Bought them on a recommendation, haven't killed anything with them yet, but boy do they fly nice.

13-Aug-15
I shot them for awhile...switched to Viper Tricks and QAD Exodus. Solids are never in stock and hard to get. They fly great, but so do the others. Honestly 75.00 for 3 is a really expensive.

13-Aug-15
S&S Archery 1 (208) 336-6430 ID, USA

15-Aug-15
We're on a two week backorder but if you order now you'll have them in time for the season.

15-Aug-15
Thanks Tim. Are you with S&S? Their website shows to have the 125 w the 3/4 breeders in stock. I may go with that option. But with so little time until my hunt I'd rather pick up in a store if possible.

15-Aug-15
BigMo, Call Steve at S&S, he is great to work with. If they have them in stock and you tell him you need them ASAP, he can ship same day. I believe he actually designed these heads.

15-Aug-15
I been using them sinc ether came out, shoot both 100's and 125' s. I really like the way they shoot for me, very very consistent and responsive to tuning. They hold an edge excellent and get them to factory sharpness really easy with my work sharp. I have yet to damage any. They kill very well, excellent penetration and consistent blood trails. They are my go to head for everything at this point.

• Sitka Gear